9th March 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for pursing Ph.D degree in Germany? List of the top universities for the same? I have done masters in clinical biochemistry

sir, I have done masters in clinical biochemistry and i opt for undergoing phd in germany... how can i apply? and please let me know what is the best way to do it? also, recommend some of the renowned institutions...

thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  3. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  4. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  5. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  6. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  7. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  8. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  9. List of universities in Germany where I can carry out further procedures?
  10. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  11. How can I get PhD in Germany after doing masters in cancercell and molecular biology?
  12. List of top universities in USA for doing masters degree in forensic science and psychology? -- [New]
  13. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  14. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  15. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Germany after doing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  17. Phd studies in India for M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry and M.Sc in Dental Prosthodontics candidates?
  18. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
30th May 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for pursing Ph.D degree in Germany? List of the top universities for the same? I have done masters in clinical biochemistry

sir, i just completed M.sc biotechnology and i want to do P.hD in molecular biology in Germany. Pls tell me about the tests & how can i get entry in a reputed institution. Pls help me.
31st January 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for pursing Ph.D degree in Germany? List of the top universities for the same? I have done masters in clinical biochemistry

Hello sir/mam,
I am master in botany and I want to pursue PhD from germany..please tell me that how can I apply for PhD.and tell me about list of universities.

Thanks and regards,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?