3rd September 2011, 12:17 PM
nvibudha

List of universities in Germany where I can carry out further procedures?

Greetings to you!

This is Vibudha and i have completed my Masters in Biotechnology in . Currently, i am working as a JRF. I am keenly interested to pursue my PhD in regard to molecular and cellular sciences or regenerative medicine or science relating to the biology part. So, i please you to list me out the universities in Germany where in i can carry out further procedures. Kindly, do the needful.

Thank you.

Vibudha Nanduri.

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  4. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  5. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  6. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  7. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  8. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities to do Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  11. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  12. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  13. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  14. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  15. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  16. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  17. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  18. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
25th January 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in Germany where I can carry out further procedures?

i have done my masters in process degsigning, simulation and control engineering , i want to go for Ph.D. in germany with artificial intelligence application in process industries , or process modeling and simulation , give me list of the universities where these subjects for Ph.D. is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?