24th February 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Details about the application of IIT JEE in Kanpur Zone?

sir i have send my application for iit jee in kanpur zone.my application number is c14321517.i want to know that it has reached or not . plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to check IIT JEE application form status if sent the form to IIT Kanpur Zone? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to find application status for IIT JEE at Kanpur zone?
  3. What should I do? I have sent my IIT-JEE application form to Kanpur instead of Roorkee zone
  4. How to check IIT JEE applicaton form status for Kanpur Zone?
  5. How may I get details about my application form? I've not received any acknowledgement yet and my Application No. C12139367 sent to IIT-Jee Kanpur which says it is not scrutinized -- [New]
  6. Sent my IIT JEE form to IIT Kanpur instead of IIT Bombay : What to do now?
  7. How to check the status of my application form for IIT-JEE?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for M.Tech admission in BITS? or is through GATE score only?
  9. How may I get acknowledgement of my IIT-JEE application form? I have sent my application form to IIT Kanpur but as per web site suggested in the forum, the application still not reached to IIT Kanpur office
  10. Is it Possible to Change the Centre in IIT JEE Application Form?
  11. What to do if my application status is not received for IIT JEE exam?
  12. How to check my IIT JEE form status of Delhi Zone?
  13. How to check the IIT JEE application status of IIT KGP Zone?
  14. What should I write in counseling centre in IIT JEE form if I am from Visakhapatnam under IIT Kharagpur Zone?
  15. Can I get my application status for IIT-JEE Exam for Kharagpur zone?
  16. How should I check the IIT JEE application status after sending the form to IIT Kanpur?
  17. How may I get details of my IIT Kanpur application no C14310104?
  18. Status of my IIT Jee application is showing that application not found, what should I do?
27th February 2012, 01:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the application of IIT JEE in Kanpur Zone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have send my application for iit jee in kanpur zone.my application number is c14321517.i want to know that it has reached or not . plz reply
As per the official website of the Joint Entrance Examination-Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur, the application form (c14321517) has been received at the Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur but is yet to be scrutinized, which means that the application form has not been examined properly by the officials.

In order to check the status of your application form yourself, you may follow the link provided below:

JEE-IIT Kanpur
18th March 2012, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

I have sent my form to kanpur zone. . My form number is c141364650 but i didn't recieve my admit card yet?
24th December 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I have applied online for JEE IIT , application form no. is c1185585 , and the hard copy posted to IIT Kanpur. kindly intimate me the status of application form or tell the procedure to know the status please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?