12th March 2012, 11:42 PM
mech.deep

Which MBA will be suitable for me after passing B.Tech mechanical with 8 years experience in Oil and Gas Piping Construction department?

I am B.tech mechanical 2004 pass out having nearly 8 years of work experience in oil and gas piping construction department. Which mba will be suitable for future growth?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to go for MBA in Oil and Gas sector? -- [New]
  2. Job in Oil and Gas Industry outside India having 10 months experience in Electrode Manufacturing Industry?
  3. Information about energy auditing? What is the duration of the course? Which institute is offering this course? I am working in Oil and Gas Power Plant Construction company
  4. Eligibility to become a Government Lecturer in Engineering College? Should we attend any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  6. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  7. Which specialization in MBA would be suitable for Masters in Mechanical Engg. and Engg. University jobs?
  8. How can I get admission in Oil and Gas management course for MBA
  9. Is MBA in OIL/GAS/PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT a better option for a chemical engineer than other common MBA strems?
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and MBA having completed B.Tech with Mechanical stream and having work experience in Construction field?
  11. How to get job in big private companies after Petroleum Engineering from DIT University?
  12. How can I join in Oil and Gas Industry job in Kuwait?
  13. Can I do MBA in port management or Oil Gas in IIM or IIT?
  14. Present scope of Geotechnical Engineering in India
  15. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  16. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  17. Is Seabird best institute for Pipeline Design courses in India?
  18. Job with M.Sc. organic chemistry and 10 years job experience along with MBA?
27th November 2017, 09:29 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which MBA will be suitable for me after passing B.Tech mechanical with 8 years experience in Oil and Gas Piping Construction department?

As you have done B.tech mechanical and also have 8 years of experience in oil and gas piping construction department and now want to do MBA, then according to my opinion MBA (Master in Business Administration) in technology management is best option for you. Here below are details regarding MBA technology management course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for MBA technology management course is bachelors degree from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

- Duration of MBA technology management course is 2 years.

- To get admission in some of reputed institutes you have to appear in entrance exams like CAT,XAT,GMAT,JMET followed by group discussion or personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?