1st January 2011, 03:32 PM
soudamini konka

What can I do to study in US after 12th? How can I get scholarship for that?

know iam studying intermediate second year.i want to study in UNITED STATES after intermediate,but iam having money problem.what can i do for studying in UNITED STATES?

27th June 2011, 10:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to study in US after 12th? How can I get scholarship for that?

For the past few years getting a scholarship and getting an admission in a college in United States was some what easy. But after recession things have changed drastically. You need to prove yourself to be an asset to the United States to even get you a Visa. There are lots of colleges that provide admission to students for undergraduate courses, and most of the colleges do provide scholarship for the foreign students. Scholarship’s are awarded basically by two methods. The colleges could be conducting online test, or else they will be awarded on basis of merit, by the college authorities who will be taking your interview.
27th June 2011, 11:29 PM
mayankyadav991857

Smile Re: What can I do to study in US after 12th? How can I get scholarship for that?

hey u just have to crack SAT exam which is held every year to study in best universities of US and to get scholarship ur achievements are being seen and for that u can fill kvpy form available frm 15 july on kvpy site
28th June 2011, 03:52 PM
sumitm18

Default Re: What can I do to study in US after 12th? How can I get scholarship for that?

For studying in US, you can give SAT exam and can apply for the scholarship.
28th June 2011, 11:20 PM
kritika@Hans

hi dear,
you can submit your details on this web site for taking admission in us.
http://jamboreeindia.net/usa/us/l2/?gclid=CMylk5GH2akCFcwa6wodNRBCLw
best of luck
30th June 2011, 09:09 AM
Sid05

First of all u have to aware which course u want to do? And their are sevral scholaship program in india . So u have to update from that programs. Study alot so that u got u'r aim.
18th August 2011, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

when will the SAT exam be held in India?
25th September 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

hei, i'm doin my intermidiate second year i got 75% in tenth n i got 90% in inter first year surely i vl get abv 90% in second year n ill get good rank in eamcet but i wanna go to uk ou us

but idk wat to do pls say me hw do apply v gtta ri8 ny exams n say me otherstufs pls
24th October 2011, 11:18 AM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by soudamini konka View Post
know iam studying intermediate second year.i want to study in UNITED STATES after intermediate,but iam having money problem.what can i do for studying in UNITED STATES?
hiii friend..here i can help you.....you have to write scholastic aptitude test(SAT)
to study your graduation in USA............you have to write SAT exam...and if you get good score some universities will provide scholarship for you............

all the best...
15th November 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

hey is there a chance for getting into IIT ? because now im studying in tamilnadu state board !
26th April 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to study btech course in usa.
12th August 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in 9TH STD. I want to go to USA for further studies. Maybe after 10TH or 12Th. Any information is appreciated. Please tell me about all possible scholarships and processes. Thank You.
And my email is '' [email protected] ''
please reply at this email id too. thanks.
20th April 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I am in class 10th Currently...
I seriously want to go and study in US as I academically Bright and want to have a very very nice future and USA is my Dream country..
Any information or methods or procedure information will be thankfurry appreciate.
Please help me any one..
My email is: [email protected]
Thanks...
25th April 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing grade 12th final examination and have keen interest and a dream to study in usa for computer engineering but i am a no money man. i really need to get scholirship for usa.if u have any kind of info for it plz share it to me.
my email id [email protected]
i live un nepal. tnx
15th May 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in US how can i get scholarship
14th June 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

My son is doing 3year diploma in Mechanical Engg and has completed 1st Semester. For further studies, ie Degree (Automobile) how do i go about ? pl advice
20th July 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

im living in iran and i want to continu my study in usa. i have the diploma of english and i can speak well and my number of englsh diploma is 90 from 100. i study math in high school and my number of my math diploma is 19 from 20. im a rock climber and a mountiner and i have the inter national records of them. i can plaing to kind of irnian musik like setar and ... . i can pay mony too
27th October 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I want to go to us after 12 pass on scholar so what I have to do
My email id is [email protected]
help me out soon with a good response...
25th March 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th examination (cbse) . I want to study medical in USA ,what are procedures that i have to undergo ? Exams such as SAT,IELTS are necessary for admission in USA?
4th January 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I completed my inter and joined pharmacy in india.but because of some problms I discontinued my studies in 3rd year.now I want to come to U.S and study and get nice job there.can I continue my studies there ?if so in wich course can I join
31st July 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

sir****pls hlp me iam passed 10 ssc with 92% ...sir now iam doing intermediate mpc first year ... after eamcet what is best course in engineering i want to study in usa but i have no money is there any scholarships iam An O C caste ones pls help me
[email protected]
11th January 2016, 08:02 PM

Post Re: What can I do to study in US after 12th? How can I get scholarship for that?

Sir I am abheesh I am willing to study abroad after my 12th.can you please tell me the requirements to study in abroad after my 12th?

you can mail me on [email protected].

hope you understand...
15th May 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a imigrant us visa holder and I am studying in Kerala. I am going to 10th in 09 days.I got my visa one month before.what should I do to get admission on us after 12th
23rd June 2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I able to study b.tech in u.s.a after inter? How much it cost per year? And which exam I want to attend?
17th December 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th science and I want to go USA after my 12th hsc exams.. Please tell me how many percentage I have to get?? And how can I get scholarship
26th June 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

What average fees is required for studying in usa and what is the best exam for applying visa for usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?