24th March 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Is MSW good to get a job in government sector? What is the scope of MSW in government sector? I have done B.A with sociology subject

i have done my BA in 2008 with sociology subject, let me know that MSW is good in govt. sector also n what is the scope of MSW in govt. sector

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  2. What are the jobs in government sector after completing B.A+MSW?
  3. Jobs available in Government sector and Hospitals for MSW(Medical & Psychiatric) graduate? -- [New]
  4. Various problems for getting a job in government sector after doing MSW of annamlai university?
  5. How can I get a government job with MSW? What is the scope of MSW for government job? Can I get a government job with MSW?
  6. How to get a job in government sector after doing MSW with Human Resource management specialization?
  7. Job in government sector after doing MSW with Human Resource management specialization? What are the opportunities? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. What is the scope for me in Government and Private Sector after completing MSW in South Gujarat University?
  9. Information about MSW government job? I have completed my MSW degree
  10. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  11. How should I go for the course of Social Service?
  12. Suggestions to do government jobs in other sectors related to social work?
  13. How to get a good job after completing M.A Sociology job?
  14. Which is better choice to do PG course after completion of B.A Sociology? MA Sociology or MSW?
  15. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  16. Am I eligible to apply for sociology subject? I hold a master degree in Sociology and MSW
  17. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  18. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
13th June 2012, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MSW good to get a job in government sector? What is the scope of MSW in government sector? I have done B.A with sociology subject

I have done msw, now i want job in govt sector
2nd July 2012, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MSW good to get a job in government sector? What is the scope of MSW in government sector? I have done B.A with sociology subject

what is the scope after doing MSW?
8th October 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Ghanshyam singh msw rdvv jabalpur
23rd October 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope after doing MSW
25th June 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i have done msw form jodhpur National University........ what is the Scope of Msw in private And Government Sector.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?