30th March 2012, 03:45 PM
sabaridhara

What are the opportunities after completion of MBA system management? I have completed BSc Chemistry

what oppertunities after complition of mba system management i have completed bsc (chemistry).now i applied mba.is this choose option is correct or not

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  2. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  3. Is it possible to do MBA in Chemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Chemistry? Which institute offers MBA in Chemistry?
  4. What is the scope of MBA in IT? Can I specialize in IT after graduating from B.Com and diploma in Management Information System?
  5. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student -- [New]
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
  7. Is it a good choice to join MBA in Operation Management after BSc Chemistry if I have 3 years experience?
  8. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  9. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. MBA in Aviation Management vs. MBA in International Business -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?
  12. How to do project after doing final year BCA?
  13. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  14. Can I get admission in MBA in Hospital Management after completing 4 years BSc Nursing programme? Which are the universities that I can opt?
  15. Can a BSc Holder go for MBA?
  16. What is the scope in MSc Biotechnology?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for MBA course under Management Quota after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
19th July 2012, 12:09 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: What are the opportunities after completion of MBA system management? I have completed BSc Chemistry

Respected sir/ mam,

there are various opportunity after completing MBA enlisted as:

Finance
accounting
management
entrepreneurship
real estate
accounting
health care
human service management
sports management
organizational management
Banking
It
Retail
fashion designing
infrastructure management
tourism
sales and marketing
supply &chain management
telecom management
oil & gas
management analyst
biotechnology
brand management
business administrtion
public relation

all the best
19th July 2012, 12:37 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: What are the opportunities after completion of MBA system management? I have completed BSc Chemistry

you can do your msc in chemistry instead..you will have good scope.
1.Government Jobs after M.Sc in Chemistry
Advertisements

There are many job opportunities available in the public sector for candidates who have finished their Master’s in Chemistry. Both the State as well as the Central Governments carries out exams for employing postgraduates with Chemistry. As a matter of fact, some of the public undertakings recruit candidates on a temporary basis by means of job recruitment agencies in each corporation. It is also possible for M.Sc Chemistry holders with experience to get jobs with the government sector by direct recruitment. In cases like this, they don’t have to appear for an entrance exam. As there are a lot of public sector undertakings nowadays, a wide variety of opportunities are arising for postgraduates of chemistry in the public sector.

A candidate with a Master’s degree in Chemistry can get jobs with government chemical industries, pharmaceutical industries, factories etc.
It is also possible for them to join petroleum companies such as the Bharath Petroleum, Indian Oil corporation etc.
It is also feasible for candidates to get jobs as Lecturers or Assistant professors with top Universities or colleges if they have qualify in the NET exam.

Central Government Jobs after M.Sc in Chemistry

There are many research institutes in our country that require professionals in the field of chemistry. The ISRO, DRDO, Bhabha Atomic research Centre, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer etc take in students from M.Sc Chemistry very frequently. On top of this, the UPSC, CSIR – UGC, SSC etc carry out entrance exams for the recruitment of qualified candidates into the various departments of the government. In addition to this candidates with M.Sc Chemistry can also appear in the Civil Service exams.

Teaching Profession in Government Sector after M.Sc in Chemistry

Candidates can seek employment with different universities that are accepted by the government of India. The University of Kerala, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Osmania University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Delhi University etc take in M.Sc chemistry graduates as lectures if they have cleared NET. Candidates who have a B.Ed degree can go for teaching career in schools. As one might know, an M.Ed degree alongside NET/SET is required for candidates to apply for teaching posts in Colleges or universities. After securing any of the government jobs, the candidates can later on appear for department tests. This way, they will get promoted into higher positions.

2.about MBA
Systems management is an activity of support which is widely implemented in IT companies. From attendance entry to developing solutions, from data transfer to infrastructure management, the knowledge of systems management is applied. Engineers are attracted to MBA in Systems management for the reason that knowledge of computers and information technology is applied in this field.
Duration

MBA in Systems management is a 2 year full time post graduation course. The syllabus mainly consists of the following:

Organizational Behavior and Management Processes
Managerial Economics
Financial and Management Accounting
Marketing Management
Computers in Management
Management Science
Operations Management
Management of Information Systems
Management of Project Financial Services
Marketing for Non-Profit Organizations
Systems Analysis and Design
Human Resource Development; Strategies and Systems
Applied Information Technology
Manpower Policy and Planning for Public Systems
Management of Telecommunication Systems
International Business Environment
Business Legislation
Health Care and Social Policy
Health Systems Management
Energy Management
Development Administration

Eligibility

The candidate should have a bachelor degree in any field but information technology is preferred over other fields. An entrance exam might be required depending on the college.
Career Prospects

MBA in Systems management is an emerging field because of boom in industry and information technology. Post graduates in MBA in Systems management are often recruited as project managers. Other jobs include consultancy, enterprise resource planners, account management and sales. Initial basic salary is often high; ranging from Rs.30, 000 per month to Rs.50, 000 per month.
19th July 2012, 09:28 PM
shilpa vimala

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabaridhara View Post
what oppertunities after complition of mba system management i have completed bsc (chemistry).now i applied mba.is this choose option is correct or not
hello friend,

As u have completed Bsc chemistry, its better for you to go for Msc chemistry.
MBA is a good course, but the two courses are of different nature ie, chemistry and business.
there is great opportunity for MBA. in my opinion if your interested to go through business field, you have to study BBA. then you can go MBA .
all the best..

Thanku
24th July 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

hi please tell me what are the job designation offer by company after completion of MBA in system ? plz send me list of jobs in my mail [email protected]
22nd August 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

hi please tell me what are the job designation offer by company after completion of MBA in system ? plz send me list of jobs in my mail [email protected]

S
25th September 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bachelors in computer engineering and recently pursuing MBA in computer management. I wanted to start carrier as analyst(Business or Quality).so i wanted to ask that what all opportunities for be computer and MBA system as quality analyst.should i go for it???....waiting for reply..
2nd February 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.Sc Computer Science(Final year) and i have planned to do MBA (System Management)..How is the scope for System management ? and Does any IT company in tamil nadu have recruitment ??
22nd April 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I have completed my MBA in systems through distance learning.What options do I have further for studying?
30th July 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

ive done BE in computer science dept. and ive opted to do mba in systems ...is that scopeful or else what are the other options to do in mba related with cse dept?
11th August 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.C.A.now i want to do M.B.A with system managment.is it best for me or not?
11th August 2013, 07:12 PM
Prosenjit kumar

I have completed B.C.A.now i want to do M.B.A with system managment.is it best for me or not?
9th October 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Job oppurtunities for after completion of bsc nursing and mba in information system .I had experience of one year as a staff nurse.
14th February 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i have complited B.SC and now Decide doing MBA In HR is it good for me or not
5th July 2014, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed BSC(IT) and PGDCA now I am thinking of pursuing MBA specialization in system management will that be helpful for me plz rply its very urgent
1st February 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc and i want do MBA in IT so plz tell me is it good for me or not ? and tell me about scop and salary of it
plz help me ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?