2nd April 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BBA Finance in Amity University Noida without answering any entrance exam?

i wanna ask that ......i want admission in bba-finance in amity university noida without entrance exam ....can i get that..??

8th May 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BBA Finance in Amity University Noida without answering any entrance exam?

i want to take admission in yuor college for bba
20th May 2012, 11:32 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in BBA Finance in Amity University Noida without answering any entrance exam?

>>
> Amity Business School, Noida
> Contact Address :
3-Block Sector-125, Noida-201301
> Website : http://www.amity.edu/aibs/
> Campus image :
> Infrastructure : Computer Centre, Well Stocked Library, Air Conditioned Classrooms, Well equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual auditorium, Hostel, Well equipped Labs
> To Contact, CLICK HERE....
> Eligibility Criteria for BBA selection : The candidate should have successfully passed the 12th examination from a recognized Board or University and should also have good personality and spoken english.
> Selection Process : The candidates are selected on the basis of their performance during the interview.
>> For more details, CLICK HERE !
8th July 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the fees structure for bba..??
30th June 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I have interview on 4 july plz tell me what all documents should I carry n what will be the procedure for selection reply asap...plss
30th June 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in bba without entrance exam?
19th May 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

after 12 what r the requirements for getting admission in good college for bba ..........
I mean how much I have to spend and criteria
tell me fast plsss
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?