7th March 2013, 05:34 PM
prakash reddy.boggula

What are the entrance exams for irrigation department?

what are the entrance exams in irrigation deportment...pelase give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Job in irrigation department after diploma course in civil engineering?
  2. Syllabus for irrigation Sr. Clerk Position?
  3. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department? -- [New]
  4. Pattern and question papers of J.E exam of department of irrigation, Punjab
  5. How may I do B.Tech in civil engineering? I'm a junior engineering at Haryana irrigation department
  6. Mumbai University-BE in Civil Engineering-7th Sem Irrigation Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant Engineer in Irrigation Department of UP after pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  8. Which Entrance Exams should I give to join Genetic Engineering course?
  9. Is ICE(India) AICTE approved institution? Is there degree awarded by ICE recognized by Central or State government for jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Email address of all the government job openings for diploma holders in AP?
  11. Government job openings in andhra pradesh for civil engineers?
  12. Is there any entrance exam for B.Tech Agricultural and Irrigation engineering?
  13. List of the various jobs which can I get after completion of my mechanical engineering? What are the courses which can I pursue after my B.Tech?
  14. Which are the government jobs available in Andhra Pradesh for diploma passouts?
  15. Any possibilities to become an Officer after scoring 65% in 12th?
  16. Which Books should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join Income Tax Department? When can I apply for the Entrance Exam being a B.Tech Graduate in Computer Science stream?
  17. Is AMICE from The Institution of Civil Engineers recognized by Government of India and UGC/AICTE?
  18. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
19th May 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the entrance exams for irrigation department?

i want to know the pattern of haryana public comm. in irregation dept for mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?