23rd December 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

When will the application forms for upcoming AIPMT Exam be available? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for Kolkata, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu state PMT Exams?

please let me know that from when will the online/offline application form for AIPMT 2012-13 be available?
and what is the eligibility criteria for appearing in kolkatta, karnataka and tamil nadu state PMT?
(whether students who belongs to the state are eligible or any one who fulfills the age limit can appear)

24th December 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the application forms for upcoming AIPMT Exam be available? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for Kolkata, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu state PMT Exams?

when will aipmt 2012-13 forms be out?

24th December 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the application forms for upcoming AIPMT Exam be available? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for Kolkata, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu state PMT Exams?

when will the aipmt forms avaialble in the bank and last date for offline and online submission for the same

4th January 2012, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

AIPMT forms are out, You can get all information related to AIPMT and other medical entrance exams at http://admissions.aglasem.com

11th June 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

sir iam completing my profeesional course in anna university and iam from kerala. my query whether iam eligible for tnpsc?

28th December 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

when will the application forms for aipmt 2012-2013 exam be available ? please also tell me on which website i can fill the form

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?