10th June 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility conditions for UPCPMT for 12th passed students with biology subject?

Eligibility conditions for UPCPMT for 12th passed students with biology subject?

email [email protected]

regards
mohd ahsaan

11th June 2015, 12:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility conditions for UPCPMT for 12th passed students with biology subject?

UPCPMT refers to " Uttar Pradesh Combined Premedical Test " and it is a Entrance test for the courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and BUMS.

For the details regarding the Eligibility criteria of UPCPMT you can have a look on the below eligibility criteria.

<> You must complete 12th with minimum percentage of marks from board which is recognized by UP board.

<> And also have Biology, Chemistry and Physics are the Main subjects and secure minimum 50% of marks in 12th .

<> You must have a Minimum age of " 17 years "

<> You are a resident of Uttar pradesh or your parents must be residents of UP.

<> Final year candidates or 12th candidates can also apply for this Exam.

Last date to apply for UPCPMT : 22/04/2015

For the details you can visit the below website. Click here
11th June 2015, 02:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility conditions for UPCPMT for 12th passed students with biology subject?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for UPCMT examination.

Kindly have a look;

Eligibility:

> To be eligible for UPCPMT exam you should have completed your +2 with Biology, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or any other elective subject with English from a recognised board/University.

> You must have passed +2 from a recognized board with Biology, Chemistry and Physics with a practical test and English as a compulsory subject.

> You must have passed pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics,
Chemistry and Biology after passing +2.

> You must have passed B.Sc. examination with any 2 of the following subjects mentioned below;
Physics
Chemistry
Biology (Botany, Zoology)

> You must have passed first year of the three years degree course from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test.
11th June 2015, 09:45 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility conditions for UPCPMT for 12th passed students with biology subject :
  • Candidates must have born on or before 31st December, 1998
  • Candidate must have passed 12th class with minimum 50% marks in PCB. Also there is relaxation of 10% marks is there for SC/ST candidates.
  • Candidates must have studied Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English in there 12th class.

For more details please visit : http://upcpmt.in/
11th June 2015, 12:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to be eligible for UPCPMT Exam:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in UPCPMT Entrance Examination being a 12th Passed candidate. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for UPCPMT Examination is "12th Class or Intermediate" in 10+2 pattern with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university with the following subjects,

@ English @

@ Physics @

@ Biology @

@ Chemistry Subjects @

Since you have passed 12th class with Biology subject, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for UPCPMT Entrance Examination. Besides this eligibility criteria, you are required to meet the below eligibility conditions.

* You must have completed the age of 17 years at the end of the year or at the time of admission and the maximum must not exceed 25 years in order to be eligible. i.e., you must have born on or before 31st December, 1998 in order to be eligible for UPCPMT 2015 Examination.
11th June 2015, 01:12 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for UPCPMT 2015:

You must have born on or before 31st December, 1998

You must have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

Belonging to general candidates must have secured of 50% marks in PCB.

40% marks for SC/ST category candidates

Appearing in 12th standard are also eligible for this exam.

UPCPMT is being conducted to enroll students in as many as 1372 seats in MMBS and 51 seats in BDS programme.
24th October 2015, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

i got class 12 is 59.4% in overall but in PCB is 64.6% in 2016 .Can i give any medical entrance in 2016, if i belong to SC category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?