8th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to clear SSC and SBI PO exams after completion of graduation with 56% marks?

I have 56% in my ba (eng,history,geography),95% in 10th and 81.2% in 12th(science) from CBSE.I m very good in English and general maths,I want to clear SSC n SBI po exams.Is there is a possibility that I will get low marks in interview due to avg % my graduation.

8th August 2015, 11:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to clear SSC and SBI PO exams after completion of graduation with 56% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the SSC and the SBI bank PO examination. There is not to worry about the past result as it cannot be changed.

Both the examination are conducted in the various stages and the candidates have to qualify in all the stages for the final selection in the job. As your are good in English,and Mathematics. So I cannot think you will feel tough to clear the written examination paper for these examination but you have to work hard on the reasoning, current affairs etc..

But you need not to worry for the interview as sometimes they forgive the graduation marks if there is some proper reason of the average score but overall the candidates behaviour is best in all other examination.

So you need to concentrate on your preparation by practice to qualify in these examination with the best aggregate and marks.
9th August 2015, 12:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to clear SSC and SBI PO exams after completion of graduation with 56% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 56% in my ba (eng,history,geography),95% in 10th and 81.2% in 12th(science) from CBSE.I m very good in English and general maths,I want to clear SSC n SBI po exams.Is there is a possibility that I will get low marks in interview due to avg % my graduation.
Yes, you are eligible for SBI PO and SSC exam.

If you have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

SSC conducted CGL,LDC,FCI,Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
9th August 2015, 10:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to apply for SSC and SBI PO entrance exam after completing your Graduation with 56% of marks.There is no minimum marks required for both the SSC and SBI PO entrance exam.

After completing Graduation you can apply for SSC Combined Graduate level exam. Please, go through eligibility criteria for SSC Combined Graduate level exam.

- The applicant should have passed the graduation level in any stream from a recognized university or Institution.
- There is no minimum marks required.
- The age of the applicant should be 21 years to 30 year and upper age relaxation up to 5% relaxation will be give for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.

Official website - http://www.ssc.nic.in/

SBI PO Exam Eligibility Criteria:

- The applicant should complete a Graduation degree in any discipline from the recognized university.

- The age of the applicant should be in between 21 to 30 years. As per the government norms and rules you will have a Age relaxation for the reserved candidates.

-Final year students can also eligible to apply for SBI PO.

Official website - http://www.sbi.co.in/
9th August 2015, 11:59 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is definitely possible to clear the SSC and SBI PO examination having done graduation with 56% aggregate as there is no percentage barrier for eligibility of these examinations.

SSC examinations are held for the recruitment of lower divisional clerks in the government offices where as SBI PO examinations are held for the recruitment of probationary officers in different branches of State Bank of India.

The qualifications required for appearing in these examinations are as here under :-

* Nationality :-

--> For both the examinations you need to have the citizenship of India.

* Age limit :-

--> For SSC examination :- Your age must be within 18 years to 27 years.

--> For SBI PO examination:- Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years.

Age relaxation is provided in both the examination as per the government norms.

* Educational qualification :-

--> For SSC examination :- You must have at least a senior secondary degree or any degree equivalent to same from a recognized board of education.

--> For SBI PO examination :- You must have a bachelor degree in any discipline of your interest from a recognized university.

For more details about these examinations you can log on to their respective official link which are as www.ssconline.nic.in and www.sbi.in.
9th August 2015, 12:31 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to clear SSC and SBI PO exams after completion of graduation with 56% marks.

Candidates who passed their graduation in any stream can apply for SBI PO and SSC exams.
No, your marks in interview will not effect due to average % in graduation. Interview marks totally depend on your performance in the interview. So, prepare well for the written exams as well as interview.
9th August 2015, 02:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the SBI PO and SSC examination after your graduation and there is no basic rule of points deduction on the graduate aggregate.

The examination for the PO examination is conducted in three stages as the Preliminary, Mains, Interview and so the candidates need to qualify in all the stages for the final selection in the job.

The same is the procedure for the SSC examination as it is conducted as Tier I , Tier II and the Interview. But there is nothing to worry of having not aggregate in the board examination.

You have only few points dedication due to low aggregate but you can manage or improve overall rank by giving your best in the remaining stages of the examination. As you are good in the English, General Maths so you need to work on the Reasoning and the General Awareness to score better.

You cab also take the help from the previous year paper in your preparation for the examination.
9th August 2015, 05:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no such thing in any interview that marks are awarded on the basis of percentage of marks secured in graduation. Your performance in the interview will decide how much marks you will get in the interview.

So do not worry about all these things, prepare well for the written examination and crack it to appear for the interview. It is generally myth among candidates. Work on your communication skills, personality to get more marks in interview. Represent what you are in the interview, maintain good posture and gesture to get more marks.

You can clear the SSC exams and SBI PO exams with 56% marks in graduation.
9th August 2015, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Selection in SSC and SBI PO is based on your performance in the written exam and interview. Your school board marks are not counted. Hence, if you are well prepared and score good marks then you have a fair chance.

Hence, you should concentrate on your preparation and don't worry about your marks in boars exams and degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?