25th December 2012, 04:42 PM
drehan

Is NET/SET required for M.Pharma candidate

Sir,
Is NET/SET required for M. Pharma candidate. And what are the master degree programmes for which the NET/SET is exempted.

8th July 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NET/SET required for M.Pharma candidate

sir, i have completed m.pharm and working as Asst .Proffessor in Private college can i apply for SET i mean pharmacy students are eligible for applying SET waiting for ur reply
8th July 2013, 09:22 PM
umeaskarthick

Thumbs up Re: Is NET/SET required for M.Pharma candidate

this is posted by umeaskarthick.........
hello...........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,]

Yes, You are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was conducted By UGC (University Grant Comission) Twice in a year, June and December.

>> And Only those candidates are eligible for NET, Who have completed his Post graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised university and must have scored minimum 55% marks in your Post Graduation. Final year Post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

>> So, If you have scored minimum 55% marks in your M.Pharmacy then you are apply for the NET Examination.

The Notification of NET December 2011 examination was Going to be published soon in the month of September. So please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination. Candidates may Fill the application form Online by visit the NET Official website, the examination fees of NET was Rs 450 and You have to pay the fees as a challan form in any Branch of SBI. After paying fees through challan, you are eligible to fill the online Application.

>> There is No Age restriction to apply for Lectureship Post, But for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) Your age should not be more than 28 years, upper age relaxation is applicable for Other reserved categories.

>> There are three papers in NET and All are conducted in same day in two sessions, First two papers are Objective and Third paper was Descriptive.

Candidates have to choose the subject in NET as per the Post graduation subjects, So please wait for the December NET examination Notification and then apply for this examination, And if you want to get complete information about NET then please visit the NET Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in

Yes, You are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

NET [National Eligiblity Test] is conducted By UGC (University Grant Comission) Twice in a year, June and December.

And for this exam You have to completed his Post graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised university and must have scored minimum 55% marks in your Post Graduation. Final year Post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

So, as you have scored minimum 55% marks in your M.Pharmacy then you are apply for the NET Examination.

The Notification of NET December 2011 examination was Going to be published soon in the month of September.

Candidates may Fill the application form Online by visit the NET Official website.

The examination fees of NET was Rs 450 and You have to pay the fees as a challan form in any Branch of SBI.

There is No Age restriction to apply for Lectureship Post, But for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) Your age should not be more than 28 years.

There are three papers in NET and All are conducted in same day in two sessions, First two papers are Objective and Third paper was Descriptive.

To get complete information about NET then please visit the NET Official website -http://ugcnetonline.in

Thanks!!

all the best...........good luckk..........
16th July 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

If in case you qualified the NET exam in pharmacy then what? you got a job with good position?
No, you require a huge reference
29th January 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

is there is need to have rference for job after qulifying NET exam for pharmacy
16th October 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have complited M pharmacy in ceutic banch i was eligible for NET exam or not till me plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?