16th April 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Information about the courses that I should take after completing 12th?

please give me information of about the courses that could be taken after completing plus two?i would like to concentrate on science based cources....first i would like to know about biology based cources.....

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best courses for me after completing 12th science? I have English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Stats and Information Technology
  2. What PCMB students can study after completing 12th? Information on integrated courses? How to apply for those courses?
  3. Procedure of getting MBBS after 12th? Information about globally renowned courses courses in medicine like Nursing, Biotechnology, Dental or any other courses?
  4. Can I choose Accounts as a subject if I am having more interest in Accounts?
  5. List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std? How may I do such courses? Is preparation required for the same?
  6. Best courses for me after completing 12th commerce with 51%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Courses available after completion of B.Com Economics?
  8. Which basic courses can help to do diploma or any other aeronautical based courses?
  9. Which are the courses for commerce students after completing 12th?
  10. Information about the short term courses after completing my graduation with Biotechnology?
  11. Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?
  12. Detailed information about INFT course?
  13. Is there a good scope for Law after completing 12th commerce? What is the requirement and eligibility?
  14. After completing 12th in science what courses can I choose with 75% marks
  15. What are the courses available after completing MSc computer science? Best universities in the world offering these courses?
  16. Which course is best for me after completing 12th commerce with 47%
  17. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  18. Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE Kolkata in 2000? -- [New]
27th May 2012, 06:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the courses that I should take after completing 12th?

If you are interested in Science, then you can select MBBS course. BDS, BHMS, BAMS, etc are other related courses. Pharmacy related course like B.Pharm or Veterinary Science can also be opted. Fisheries courses and courses related to Dairy Science also come under Science stream. You can also pursue bachelor degree in science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, mathematics, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?