21st September 2012, 02:22 PM
nidhi kayal

Is there a good scope for Law after completing 12th commerce? What is the requirement and eligibility?

is there a good scope for law after completing 12th commerce?what are the requirement,eligibility for the couses?also provide information about the various courses,entrance exams,admission time,subjects,etc.....thank you!!

23rd January 2013, 02:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a good scope for Law after completing 12th commerce? What is the requirement and eligibility?

After 12th in commerce, you can look for courses integrated programs in law like BBA + LLB or B.A + LLB. Law degree helps you to get in to reputed professions like Legal Officer or Legal Advisor. Admission is done on the basis of national level entrance like CLAT or state level entrance test. You can also look for ICWA or CA programs. B.Com degree can also be selected.
4th July 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a good scope for Law after completing 12th commerce? What is the requirement and eligibility?

I'm doing b.com final year....what will bhi do after b.com
16th October 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I do bfarm
12th November 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th and want to do direct law is this will be a good step towards my career ? plzz help as i dont want to do graduation than law
14th March 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

I m vry vry confused that what should i do after 12...beause i dont have much good % in exams and i am very weak at
account....kidly plz suggest me
10th May 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of comm. maths
i wanted to do B.LLB
doest maths help me to achieve my goal in thid stream in any way?
21st June 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

if i take BBA after 2 . then what is the scope of BBA to get a good job in india?
12th August 2014, 01:34 AM
bhagawotilama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 12th and want to do direct law is this will be a good step towards my career ? plzz help as i dont want to do graduation than law
actuly i have complited my 12th humanities ..and i want to direct join law.can get to join?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?