28th January 2012, 10:38 PM
Aniket more.

Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?

After complet the diploma in mech engg.can i do job in indian navy? And what can i do for get govt.job?

29th January 2012, 09:52 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?

dear friend,

After 12th or after graduation you can join Indian Navy.As you are a diploma graduate then you are also very much eligible for Indian Navy.See you have to take information from different newspapers and websites when the vacancies of Navy will come and according to this you can apply.
You can also apply for NDA. There generally two examination are held for NDA, one is NDA-1 and another is NDA-2.You can also attempt both this two exam.

For more details i.e. if you can apply and want to download previous year papers then you can visit the following websites :

http://indiannavy.nic.in
and
http://www.upsc.gov.in
and
http://www.freshersworld.com

all the best.
29th January 2012, 02:06 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?

dear friend,
After completion of diploma in mechanical engineering you want to join in NAVY, then you have to appear in NDA exam..

Through NDA exam one can apply for different section in defense.

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

For Indian NAVY wing:-

1.Candidate has to complete the 12th in science field having subjects like - Physics, chemistry and maths or its equivalent course like diploma..

2.Candidate who is appearing for 12th class board exam or its equivalent course can also apply for NDA exam..

3.Age should be in between 16.5-19 years..

4.candidate must be unmarried male.

5.Candidate should be physically fit..

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
As you are pursuing diploma course in mechanical engineering course , then after completion of diploma you will be eligible to apply for NDA exam..

All the best.
3rd February 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-join-indian-navy-after-completing-diploma-mechanical-engineering-what-can-i-do-get-government-job-596570.html#ixzz1lKSUWv45
12th February 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

can I jion indian navy after diploma in mechanical engineeing? And give me help line number.
13th February 2012, 04:53 PM
unagi

Yes you can certainly fill the NDA form but not now as the registrations are closed for this year's exam.You can try for next year.The age requirement for NDA is 16.5-19 years and you fall into this category.A minimum of 60% is required in intermediate with science stream and you need to be physically and mentally very fit to clear the SSB interviews if you clear the first stage i.e. the written exam.You should have the appropriate height to weight ratio and should not be color blind.No abnormality or disability of any kind is accepted in the body.
23rd February 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Hai i m amit sharma maine diploma mech. Engg. 3rd years Ka course kar rakha hai muje navy & air force job karne k liye kya karna hoga pliz reply me. B-)
29th February 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
i am complete diploma in mechanical and my b.e running with amie so please suggest me what can i do for goverment job.
17th March 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How much age join in navy after mech diploma
6th April 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i join indian navy after completed diploma enngineering and after 23 age ?
10th April 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

What % was required in 12th class for nda exam?
22nd April 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

my dreem for i have join indian nevy but i study for polytechin diploma so i have join indian nevy
10th May 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

my dream is navy...plz tell me hw can i join Indian Navy after Completing 3 year diploma course of pollytechnic in Mech. Engg. I read about DEDH,AA,through INS Valsura. What is thish and how can i apply for DEDH...plz Sir/Madam suggst me...
18th May 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

After completing Diploma in mechanical , what is the age limit to join indian navy or airforce ? Sir /madam please reply
17th June 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I have 80% in mechanical diploma can i am aplicable for navy
17th June 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I have 80% in mechanical diploma can i am aplicable for navy but my age is 21yrs please tell me jobs in navy for me
9th July 2012, 08:37 PM

Default Re: Can I join Indian airforce after completing 12 with 54% and diploma in automobile engineering?

plaese give me information
10th July 2012, 01:57 AM
gokuls1

heyy dearr,
After diploma in mechanical engineering if you want to join INDIAN NAVY, then you have to appear in NDA exam..

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

For Indian NAVY wing:-Candidate has to complete the 12th in science field having subjects like - Physics, chemistry and maths or its equivalent course like diploma..Candidate who is appearing for 12th class board exam or its equivalent course can also apply for NDA exam..
Age should be in between 16.5-19 years.candidate must be unmarried male.Candidate should be physically fit..These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
As you are pursuing diploma course in mechanical engineering course , then after completion of diploma you will be eligible to apply for NDA exam..

Best Luck...!!
13th July 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How much age in NDA to joinig the nevy? 22 year capable to nevy? i am complite mechanical
18th August 2012, 04:48 PM
Tushar Gadekar

Smile Re: Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?

Tushar gadekar ;After complet the diploma in mech engg.can i do job in indian navy? And what can i do for get govt.job?
18th August 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

can i get good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? what can i do for giving job in nevy?
21st August 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

my dream is navy...plz tell me hw
can i join Indian Navy after
Completing 3 year diploma course
of pollytechnic in Mech. Engg. I read
about DEDH,AA,through INS Valsura.
What is this and how can i apply
for DEDH...plz Sir/Madam suggst
me...
My email id is- [email protected]
4th December 2012, 05:43 PM
CHOGC

Thumbs up Re: Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?

Friend,
I'm posting all the details for being a Navy officer in India.
I think the following Eligibility criteria, Age limits, Selection procedure. All of these are more than enough for you.
All the best.
Engineering Jobs in Indian Navy.docx
26th April 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i'm diploma holder in mechanical engineering.and i also have two year dubai experience in a marine mechanic at the leading ship repairing company still now.any vacant to me?
26th April 2013, 08:31 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniket more. View Post
After complet the diploma in mech engg.can i do job in indian navy? And what can i do for get govt.job?
HI!
I am sorry to say that you can not join Indian Navy after passing diploma course.

If you want to join Diploma course you have to pass 12th or Graduation with physics and Maths or Engineering.

After passing diploma course you have option like:-
> Indian Railways
> Indian Postal Services
> B.S.N.L

In my opinion you should do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering so that you will get good job like:-
> Civil Services
> I.E.S
> I.F.S
etc

ALL THE BEST!
10th February 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in mechanical engg ..
.my score is 70..can i get job in indian navy ?
30th August 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I join indian navy after deploma in mechanical engineering I have passed my ssc exam but i have not passed HSC bord exam
1st September 2015, 06:42 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to join in navy
Eligibility criteria :-
a) completion of 12th in science stream from any recognized university with aggregate percentage (65%)..
b) should be a citizen of india
c) age limit -16.6 -19.5 years

Here after entrance exam will be there , it is NDA
NDA :-- National Defence Academy ...
it is of 200 marks
questions will be from the following topics
a) general awareness
b) physics, maths, chemistry
c) history
d) current affairs ..

After passing the written test
you need to participate in interview .. there the higher officials will filter you .. it will be somewhat complicated but with confidence you can easily crack..
the you have to face medical test and physical test ...
after cracking all these rounds you became the member in army...
4th September 2015, 12:12 AM
Rashmuu

With having your Diploma degree you are not eligible to join the Indian forces.One has to give NDA exam after +2 or CDS exam after the graduation degree in science stream or in engineering stream.

You first have to do the graduation degree course as BSc or B.E. then only you will be eligible for the CDS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?