21st June 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?

is their is any process fpr direct admission in mbbs colleges with less fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  3. MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  5. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  6. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  7. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  8. What is the fee structure for direct admission in MBBS?
  9. What is the fee structure for direct admission in MBBS?
  10. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
  11. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  12. Minimum fee structure required for direct admission in MBBS course in India?
  13. Will I get direct admission with low fee structure to study MBBS/BDS in AMU, Jamia Hamdard or in any college of Delhi? -- [New]
  14. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  16. What is the fee to take admission in MBBS?
  17. What is the admission fee structure of any MBBS college under AIPMT?
  18. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Medical College in Pune?
1st July 2014, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?

Sir please name the collages in delhi which recruit with direct admission for mbbs on the basis of higher education marks?
14th July 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?

Can any one suggest admission for mbbs without entrace,
fees should be 2 lacs plz guide
17th July 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I have got the direct admission any medical college course mbbs...i don't known h mu donation..plz tel me...fee
5th August 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i get mbbs addmission in this year.bcoz i was studyed 1yr in rassia for mbbs course.n i cant give this year gujcet exam.pls reply me as soon as possible.n give me clg name n fees structure plz.i want addmission without donetion.
13th February 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAD PASS.DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY.I WANT ADMISSION IN MBBS CLG IN LOW FEE STRUCTURE.PLS CONTAC ME ON [email protected]
11th April 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mbbs . i have got A(4.81) in ssc
and A(4.40) in hsc above 5 . plz contract
with me as soon as posible...
My email id is [email protected]
27th June 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I got 85%in PCB.I want to take admission in MBBS BT I belong to a middle class family and can't afford ssuch an expensive colleges .plz suggest me college without any entrance so that I can apply for MBBS.with low fee structure and approved by medical council of India.mail [email protected]
18th August 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sir how can I get direct admission in MBBS of Delhi medical college without entrance exam actually I had applied for the entrance but unfortunately not got selected
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?