2nd July 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing PGD in Clinical Research is beneficial for B.Sc in Biotechnology student?

sir
i am bsc biotechnology student
i want to do pg diploma
in clinical research is that having the good future?
please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  2. Is it beneficial to do clinical research after completing PGDCR
  3. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  4. How to join clinical research course after BSc Biotechnology? Is clinical research a good course?
  5. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  6. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  7. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  8. M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology
  9. Is clinical research a good option after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. Which are the good colleges offering Clinical Research? Career opportunities available after completing the course?
  11. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  12. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  13. Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research?
  14. MSc clinical research universities in AP? Can I be eligible after doing BSc Biotechnology? When is the notification?
  15. Courses for undergraduates with Biology background?
  16. Details about Career in Biology after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  18. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
30th April 2016, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether pursuing PGD in Clinical Research is beneficial for B.Sc in Biotechnology student?

Clinical research is a new field and it is open for all life science graduates. This field mainly takes care of all the research done on new drugs and their approval before being launched in the market for patient use.

It is a good field if you want to enter research field but you need good skills to get a decent job. Therefore, get admission in a decent institution and acquire sound skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?