22nd September 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB after passing 12th?

Hello sir,m simoni studin in 12th jus wanted 2 knoe mre abt llb wat actually course i need 2 do n is der ny college or clases or institution in western mumbai..pls reply coz m vry confuse fr ma career...
Hope u help me in dis

2nd October 2012, 11:45 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,m simoni studin in 12th jus wanted 2 knoe mre abt llb wat actually course i need 2 do n is der ny college or clases or institution in western mumbai..pls reply coz m vry confuse fr ma career...
Hope u help me in dis
If your aim is to get admission in top Law colleges of India, then for this you have to apply for the CLAT Examination, CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and this examination is conducted and Organised by Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.

After completing your Intermediate examination, you are eligible to take admission in 5 year LLB Course.

To apply for CLAT Examination, you have to complete your Intermediate examination from a recognised Board with minimum 50% marks, final year Intermediate candidates are also eligible for CLAT Examination.

If you are general candidate then your age not more than 20 years to apply for CLAT Examination.

Notification will be published soon next year in the official website and you are eligible to fill online application form, if you completed your Intermediate examination, If you scored well in this examination, then you will get admission in top law colleges in LLB course.

Please check the official website for more details about this examination.

http://www.clat.ac.in
2nd October 2012, 12:01 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law which can be pursed for five years after 12th which is termed as Integrated LL.B.

One has to apply, appear and crack entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) for admission to five year Integrated Law Degree after 12th standard.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed 12th in any stream from a recognised Board with 50% marks within the age of 20 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.clat.ac.in
2nd October 2012, 01:52 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

LLB Course Eligibility :

B.A LLB : This is a five years course & the students can pursue this course after 12th stands

LLB : This is a three years course , it can do after Graduates

LLM : This is a postgraduate course in Law . it is two years course , Students can pursue this course after completing BA LLB or LLB in addition to LLB

Exam Pattern :

**Numerical Aptitude

**Political Science

**Exam consists of objective type paper

**Reasoning

**General Awareness

**Legal Aptitude

List of Colleges:

regards....santhosh.........
23rd May 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

m vandana bansal student of class 12...i want to knw dat is it necessary to do llb with any othr course lyk b.com or smthng.....??hope u will respond to my question....
30th March 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

hello m pooja my age is nw 20 my date of birth is 10/3/1994 i have done my intermediate nw can i apply for clat exam 2014 but they are saying the age should be below 20 years
16th June 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

my Name is Rakesh , still am studying in Final year BA, i want to become a Advocater, but such things on my mind that how to do it!! and can i apply to clat examination before completing my Final year B.A, Please help me please don't ignore my question please...
2nd April 2015, 07:51 PM
Jayshree tj

Smile Re: How to do LLB after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hope u help me in dis
Llb it is a law course after completing your intermediate you can go for llb it is a five years course after completing your inter .Yes, there are law college in Mumbai some of the college names are asmitha law college , k.c.law college etc.,
16th April 2015, 12:02 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.There are two ways to do LLB course. One is after 10+2 and another is after graduation.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after 10+2 are following:-

-The candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in 10+2 exam in any stream from a recognized board.

-The candidate should not exceed 20 years of age.For SC/ST candidate it is 22 years.

-The candidate has to clear CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) exam with good marks to get admission in good law colleges.

-The duration for this LLB course is 5 years.

-The syllabus for the entrance exam includes;

* Logical Reasoning

*General Awareness

*Aptitude Test

*Communication skills.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The duration for this LLB course is 3 years.

-There is no upper age-limit for admission. However a candidate must be at least 17 years of age on the date of application.

- A graduation degree with 45% marks (40% for reserved category) is the basic qualification required.
17th April 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Hey my name sakshi mere 12th complete ho chuki h n mujhe llb ke liye college regular krna h jisse mera. College ke sth sth llb bhi ho jaye iske liye mujhe kya krna hoga...
21st December 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student passed hsc and now doing bcom I am in fybcom now can I persue law from sybcom and how could I get into law studying?
21st February 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the whole process of LLB after 12th that what to do and what not to.....plzzz...rply fast :)
19th September 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir

I have done the engineering in Electronic & Communication and Now i am working in TATA group but i want do the LLB so please suggest me which is the right way to done this.
12th June 2018, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I do llb after completion of my diploma in electrical course? And how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?