8th January 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?

Sir/madam,
I am in 11th class at science I have
an pcb group but I am interested in
llb course can I apply for llb after
12th and if yes then how
can I apply for llb course...?

Related Questions:
10th January 2015, 05:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?

No, you cannot join in LLB course after the completion of your 12th standard. Because, candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream are only eligible to apply for LLB course. So, you can apply for LLB course after the completion of your graduation.

Admission process:-
To get admission in LLB course, you have to appear for CLAT exam. If you can get good score in CLAT examination. Then you will get admission in reputed colleges.

CLAT Exam:-
The CLAT is conducted in five sections
1.English including Comprehension - 40 Marks
2.General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 50 Marks
3.Numerical Ability - 20 Marks
4.Legal Aptitude - 50 Marks
5.Logical Reasoning - 40 Marks
10th January 2015, 06:47 PM
anair

Default Re: Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam,
12th and if yes then how
This can well be a confusion for many students considering the fact that more Commerce students have a tendency to go LLB than Science students. But, you are very much eligible for LLB course provided you maintain a score of 45% in 10+2.

Besides, you must appear for CLAT or Common Law Admission Test after your 12th which is the parameter for selecting students into the graduation programme in the country.

Since you are a PCB student you can go for 5 year integrated B.Sc LLB course.

How to apply?

- You must fill the application form online which is already available on their website "clat.ac.in".

- You can pay the exam fees both online and offline.For offline payment, you will have to download the bank challan and make the necessary payment in the respective branch of the bank you opt.

- You will have to attach 3 basic scanned documents including : Birth certificate or 10th class certificate which has your birth date
Front facing passport size photograph
Signature of the candidate

Once you have filled the application form and paid the fees you are good to write the CLAT exam.

The university wise allotment based on merit-cum-preference basis will be published on the CLAT website.
10th January 2015, 08:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir/madam,
12th and if yes then how
No, you cannot directly eligible for LLB after completing 12th standard. Those candidates who have completed their graduation from a recognized university are eligible. But, you can apply for an Integrated LLB course after completing 12th standard. The total duration of Integrated LLB is Five years, which are divided into ten semesters. 12th standard or equivalent qualification is the basic educational qualification required for Integrated LLB.

Generally, eligibility for LLB is based on the marks scored at the graduation examinations.

Candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% of SC / ST). Some, Institution may also give relaxation upto 2% for those candidates who have done Master degree.

The admission to the LLB program is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. The Entrance Exam pattern consists of, Reasoning, Mathematics, English and General Knowledge. Those candidates who qualify in CLAT entrance can also get direct admission in LLB.
19th March 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ba with political owners. I want to llb and I want to know what is the procedure llb course?
20th March 2015, 06:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes ; you can go through CLAT entrance examination after qualifying the examination you are eligibleto get admission in 16 national la university but the examination paper consists of questions of ENGLISH ;MATHEMATICS ;REASONING
also so e prepare for it an there is reservation also in admission .So i you are a general candidate then practice hard to crack CLAT.
11th April 2015, 02:50 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to study LLB after competing 12th class.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.There are two ways to do LLB course. One is after 10+2 and another is after graduation.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after 10+2 are following:-

-The candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in 10+2 exam in any stream from a recognized board.

-The candidate should not exceed 20 years of age.

-The candidate has to clear CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) exam with good marks to get admission in good law colleges.

-The duration for this LLB course is 5 years.

-The syllabus for the entrance exam includes;

* Logical Reasoning

*General Awareness

*Aptitude Test

*Communication skills.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The duration for this LLB course is 3 years.

You can do either 3 year LLB degree from any college or 5 year integrated course from National Law Colleges.In 3 year course there is no entrance exam.
12th April 2015, 12:12 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Sir/madam,
12th and if yes then how

Since, the Subject Combination you have chose is little bit of the Medical field. And you want to go to the Law field. So, if you want to get admitted into the Law college, then you must have to fill the form of the LLB and then after qualifying the Exam you will be admitted to the Law college.
12th March 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to write entrance exam to join LLB. I am asking this because I am writing inter exams (science) now. If so how to prepare for the exam? When will be the exam conducted? I have already applied for CET
24th November 2017, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, At present I am in 12th standard. I want to study LLB when can I attend for CLAT exams?can you please reply me soon.
2nd June 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I have in pcb group 12th standard can i get admissions in law college of pune. I have career in LLB.
3rd January 2020, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Which subject is best for LLB course after 12 science (PCB) student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?