27th May 2012, 03:27 PM
anand_ana

Which college is offering BBA? I have finished my 12th in commerce+Maths with 59%

hi frnd my name is anand n i had finished my 12th in comm+maths wid 59% i m planning for bba but i dnt knw whch college offering bba so plz help me acorrding to my mark whch coll can provide a seat for me i can travel upto virar frm mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Physics if completed 12th PCB and BBA from Distance Education?
  2. Is it possible to join Law College after doing BBA course from Madras open university without completing 12th?
  3. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  4. Best Career Options after completion of PGDCA?
  5. Will I get admission in any college in Kerala offering B.Com/BBA in Management?
  6. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  7. What are the possibilities of joining BBA after finishing 12th with Humanities?
  8. Is there any course offering combined BBA and MBA after 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  9. List of colleges offering combined BBA and MBA program after 12th? What's their admission procedure?
  10. Is it difficult for me of doing BBA course after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  11. Is it necessary to study Economics in 12th standard for pursuing BBA? -- [New]
  12. How can I get admission to study BBA after completing 12th Science?
  13. How to pursue BBA after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for BBA in the following colleges?
  14. Which university offering BBA distance course?
  15. what should i do after 12th science stream? BBA or Btech, if I want to do MBA later? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Doing BBA after completing 12th is worthy if I am weak in Mathematics?
  17. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for B.Com and BBA(H)? Best college in Ranchi for B.Com and BBA(H)?
  18. Can I do BBA course together with company secretary course? Details about the colleges offering this course?
2nd August 2012, 05:03 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which college is offering BBA? I have finished my 12th in commerce+Maths with 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand_ana View Post
hi frnd my name is anand n i had finished my 12th in comm+maths wid 59% i m planning for bba but i dnt knw whch college offering bba so plz help me acorrding to my mark whch coll can provide a seat for me i can travel upto virar frm mumbai
Yes your eligible to Apply for BBA Course After Completing 12th standard . You have Score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination , So definitely you may get admission for BBA Course in reputed institution .

BBA Stands for Bachelor of Business Administration . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into six semester .

The Eligibility Criteria for BBA Course is differ From Institution to institution .

Eligibility Criteria for BBA Course :-

Academic Qualification :- You should Score12th standard (or) Academic Qualification in any discipline from recognized University . You should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks .

Qualifying Subject :- Any stream candidates are eligible are eligible to apply for this BBA Course . But Most of Colleges may Give Preference to Commerce stream candidates . The Minimum Percentage of marks is differ From 12th stream.

-If your Belong from Commerce stream then you have score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks .
-If your belong from Science stream candidate then you have to score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks 12th board Examination .

Your belong from Commerce stream and You score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination Definitely eligible for BBA Course.

Age limit :- To apply for BBA Course your age should be Not More then 21 years .

Admission for this BBA Course is based on the 12th board Examination scores , So If you score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination then you may get admission for BBA Course in reputed Colleges .

So, After Completing 12th standard definitely get admission for BBA Course , here i provide the best Colleges for BBA Course .

Best BBA Colleges in India :-
  • Prestige Institute of management and research
  • Apeejay Institute of management
  • Fostiima Business School
  • Badruka college post graduate center
  • Chandigharh Business schol
  • Aryans Group of colleges
  • St.Francis college for women
  • Satya institute of media and management
  • St.Josephs college of commerce
  • KIIT school of management
25th September 2012, 07:46 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college is offering BBA? I have finished my 12th in commerce+Maths with 59%

HELLO FRIEND,

LIST OF BBA COLLGES IN INDIA:-

Badruka college post graduate center
Chandigharh Business schol
Aryans Group of colleges
St.Francis college for women
Satya institute of media and management
26th September 2012, 12:33 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

List of BBA Colleges in India:

1.Fostima Business School

2.KIIT School of Management

3.Satya Institute of Media and Management

4.Badruka college Post Graduate Centre

5.Aryans Group of Colleges

6.St.Francis College for Women

7.Prestige Institute of Management and Research

8.Chandigharth Business School

9.St.Josephs College of Commerce

all the best.......
4th June 2013, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is offering BBA? I have finished my 12th in commerce Maths with 59%

Which college can i get for BBA i have scored 60% in commerce stream, i want government college that also in Mumbai
4th June 2013, 03:33 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of best BBA Colleges in India are:-

- Aryans Group of Colleges

- St.Francis College for Women

- Prestige Institute of Management and Research

- Chandigharth Business School

- St.Josephs College of Commerce

- Fostima Business School

- KIIT School of Management

- Satya Institute of Media and Management

- Badruka college Post Graduate Centre

Best of luck.........
4th June 2013, 06:18 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello Friend ,

Colleges for BBA course are as follows :

BLB Institute of Financial Markets (BIFM) Delhi/NCR

Binary Institute of Management and Technology Kolkata

Academy for Professional Excellence (APEX) Kolkata

Vivekanand College of Arts, Commerce and Science Pune

Foresight Institute of Management & Research Pune

Acharya Institute of Sciences Bangalore

Audyogik Shikshan Mandal (Institute of Management & Computer Studies) Mumbai

Garden City College Bangalore

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi/NCR

NRAI School of Mass Communication, Management & Technology Delhi/NCR

JaganNath Institute of Management Sciences Delhi/NCR

Bangalore City College Bangalore

Institute of Management Study (IMS) Kolkata

The Oxford Educational Institute Bangalore

Excel Institute of Management & Technology Delhi/NCR

Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology Gurgaon -

B.M. College of Technology & Management (BMCTM) Delhi/NCR

Thakur College of Science & Commerce Mumbai

Goutham College Bangalore

GOOD LUCK !
6th June 2013, 10:33 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand_ana View Post
college offering BBA

• Acharya Institute of Sciences Bangalore
  • Audyogik Shikshan Mandal (Institute of Management & Computer Studies) Mumbai
  • Garden City College Bangalore
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi/NCR
  • NRAI School of Mass Communication, Management & Technology Delhi/NCR
  • JaganNath Institute of Management Sciences Delhi/NCR
  • Bangalore City College Bangalore
  • Institute of Management Study (IMS) Kolkata
  • The Oxford Educational Institute Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?