2nd January 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of 2nd year Diploma in Computer Engineering?

I want a job. I am a computer eng. diploma 2nd year student. Which types of jobs i get. And how much salary i want to expect

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for M.E.(Embedded Systems) 2nd year candidate? -- [New]
  2. What kind of Part time Jobs I can do being a candidate having completed Diploma in Computer Applications?
  3. What kind of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer engineering
  4. What kind of government jobs are available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering students?
  5. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  7. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  8. What should I do after completing diploma? I am studying in 2nd year computer diploma and I am not interested in B.E
  9. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed CA and doing 2nd year MBA?
  10. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  11. How can I get a job in Indian Navy after doing diploma in computer engineering in 2nd year
  12. What kind of jobs are available for Diploma in Agriculture candidate? Starting salary after completing Diploma?
  13. What can be done after diploma in computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  15. Is it possible for me to do BCA course after completion of diploma in Computer engineering?
  16. Government jobs available for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. What kind of jobs will I get doing 2nd Year B.Tech
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering diploma?
11th September 2012, 12:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of 2nd year Diploma in Computer Engineering?

You can expect technical jobs only after completion of the course. Try for part time jobs that don’t affect your studies. BPO firms, call centers, etc offer such kind of jobs. In these jobs you can expect maximum salary up to Rs. 10,000/- per month. If you have passed 12th class, then you are eligible for clerical or other junior level jobs in banks, railways, etc.
5th February 2013, 08:20 PM
subhash thamara

Default Re: What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of 2nd year Diploma in Computer Engineering?

i get any job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?