31st May 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Will I get CS in top engineering college of West Bengal? What is the counseling date?

sir, my rank is 1440,will i get CS in top engneering colleges of west bengal.whats my counseling date.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  2. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  3. Counseling date and top most colleges of the wbjee? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  5. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  7. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  8. How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?
  9. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  10. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO? -- [New]
  11. What is the date of BSc Nursing 2nd counseling in West Bengal
  12. What is the date of BSc Nursing 2nd counseling in West Bengal
  13. Names of the colleges where I can study nutrition MSc in WB?
  14. List of top Maths Hons colleges in West bengal?
  15. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  16. What is the counseling date of BSc Nursing through Jenparh examination under West Bengal Board
  17. What is the date of BSc Nursing 2nd counseling in West Bengal
  18. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
1st April 2017, 12:24 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get CS in top engineering college of West Bengal? What is the counseling date?

As per my knowledge, you will get CS in top engineering college of West Bengal.

My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.

IMPORTANT COUNSELING DATES

=> Candidates fill-in their choices of academic programmes in participating Institutes
Last week of June 2017

=> Seat allocation (1st round)
Last week of June 2017

=> Seat allocation (2nd round)
First week of July 2017

=> Academic session starts for preparatory courses at IITs
Fourth week of July 2017

=> Academic sessions starts at NITs
Fourth week of July 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?