16th June 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS?

Respect Sir/ Madam,
Myself Tarak Nath Barman, already I passed Higher Secondary exam, but my percentage is very low. Again I have given Higher Secondary through NIOS, but I have not cleared that too. Now I don't know what to do. Kindly show me the path.
Thanks & Regards
Tarak Nath Barman

Related Questions:
  1. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  2. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  3. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  4. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  5. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  6. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  7. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  8. Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  9. Highest marks and percentage given by NIOS? What options do I have after finishing my 12th?
  10. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  11. Eligibility to reappear in 12th after 4 years?
  12. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Guru Nanak School, Ranchi if completed 10th NIOS?
  13. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  14. Last year highest percentage secured in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  15. What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?
  17. Can I reappear in Higher Secondary if failed in Mathematics 11 years ago from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  18. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
17th June 2015, 05:55 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS?

As you you have passed higher secondary examination but you have have secured less marks and wish to secure more better marks than you have got.
For this, you should reappear in the examination .
Improvement examination is the key to improve marks obtained in board examination in any subject.
Students need to apply for improvement examination which is conducted along with the regular board examination.
Only the students who have passed board examination in previous year can appear in improvement examination.

So, you should apply for improvement examination and labor hard to secure more marks than previous year as it will be your last attempt for improvement and after that you will not be eligible to appear in the improvement examination.
18th June 2015, 12:30 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS?

Its not a big issue. You get for what you did in examination. Thus there is no use of thinking on it again and again.

You need to work hard for getting some achievement. Always remember No Pain No Gain. So, forgot about past and start preparing for future.

First of all fill improvement examination form. Also get a new admission through NIOS. After that collect all your study material and start studying.

You may join tuition classes if you face some difficulties in subjects. Devote maximum time to your studies. Concentrate and be consistent.
18th June 2015, 12:57 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS?

As you mention the word you passed higher secondary but got low marks means you are just passed that means not a single government college will provides you admission in their college one more thing what if you got good marks in NIOS board it doesn't matters because NIOS board is recognized but not reputed board or almost college have their own entrance test so in that case you must apply in private colleges they will surely provides you admission in their college with the subjects you wants or you can also visit the deputed colleges they will also provides you admission that the one and only path which is best for you after that you can try for getting admission in Good Post graduation college
18th June 2015, 08:00 PM
reconnect

You have to work hard. You can give the exam again or you can apply for improvement it is a good option.

Work hard for your improvement in the studies and for getting some achievement.Concern with the tuition teachers and get concentrate on your weakness.
Good luck for your future.
19th June 2015, 12:03 AM
rrooxx

My suggestion is that you can apply for improvement form then start work hard for getting good percentege.if you feel difficulty then you can get help through tution.make confidence forget past work hard then you got definatly succuses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?