6th April 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CET exam after writing senior secondary 12th exam in NIOS?

I am writing my SeniorSecondary 12 Exams in NIOS (National Institute Of Open Schooling) Can i appear for CET exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get CET application form for admission in senior secondary through NIOS?
  2. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  4. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  5. In which universities NIOS 12th(senior secondary) is recognized as a qualifying exam for admission to degree?
  6. Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  7. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  8. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  9. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  10. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  11. Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?
  12. Eligibility to apply in ICSI and ICWAI courses for Senior Secondary NIOS candidate?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  14. Can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary?
  15. Can we apply for MBBS course after finishing NIOS senior secondary course in P,C,B? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Agnel Polytechnic, Vera for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?
  18. Is NIOS senior secondary certificate valid for EAMCET? -- [New]
5th November 2012, 06:51 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I appear for CET exam after writing senior secondary 12th exam in NIOS?

Yes, you can apply in CET entrance exams. The minimum eligibility criteria is 10+2 passed from a recognised school/board, and National Institute of Open Schooling is a recognised school and its certificates holds value for any competitive exams.

You must know that CET exams are conducted by various boards in different states. Hence, i would advice you to check the eligibility criteria on the official website of the respective board which conducts the exam.
31st July 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for CET exam after writing senior secondary 12th exam in NIOS?

can nios students can take cet for medical
28th April 2015, 06:42 PM
PATHGUIDE

Quote:
Can I appear for CET exam after writing senior secondary 12th exam in NIOS?

I am writing my SeniorSecondary 12 Exams in NIOS (National Institute Of Open Schooling) Can i appear for CET exam ?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-appear-cet-exam-after-writing-senior-secondary-12th-exam-nios-709526.html#ixzz3Ybb06WOR
Quote:

can nios students can take cet for medical

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-appear-cet-exam-after-writing-senior-secondary-12th-exam-nios-709526.html#ixzz3YbatZCBE
Yes of course you can appear for entrance exams conducted for admission in MBBS course after completing your 10+2 from NIOS board.

Minimum Eligibility Criteria for appearing in various state and all India pre medical entrance exams is :
A candidate should have passed with 55% marks or appearing in the same year with Science (PCB and English as main subjects) from any recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?