31st January 2011, 09:03 PM
albinjoseph

Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)?

i am a second year b.tech mechanical engineering student . i need to know what are the procedures in applying for a vocational training in 2011 in ONGC bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?
  2. Procedure for getting Industrial Training in ONGC Bangalore?
  3. How to get vocational training in ONGC being a B.Tech (Mechanical) student?
  4. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  5. Applying for Vocational Training in IOCL or NTPC after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  6. How can I apply for Vocational Training in HAL, Bangalore being a 2nd year Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  7. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  8. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  9. Eligibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year for vocational student?
  10. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to apply for training program in ONGC after 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do my vocational training after pursuing B.Tech degree
  13. How to do vocational training in PWD of Assam? I am a 2nd year civil engineerng
  14. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student in West Bengal?
  15. How can I apply for Winter Training in ONGC if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  16. How to do vocational training while doing B.Tech Mechanical engineering 3rd year? -- [New]
  17. In which month ONGC, GIDC and BHEL released Training Programme for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. Is it necessary to do Vocational Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(ECE)?
5th February 2011, 04:18 PM
akki89

Default Re: Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albinjoseph View Post
i am a second year b.tech mechanical engineering student . i need to know what are the procedures in applying for a vocational training in 2011 in ONGC bangalore
Dear Joseph,

You can apply for vocational training program of ONGC by
sending the application form available on the Official website
of the ONGC(http://www.ongcindia.com/).

You have to download the form and after filling it you have to
forward the application form through the training and placement cell of
college. After receiving the letter , you will be alloted the trainee
position in ONGC based on the availability of the seats.

So, i would suggest you to apply as soon as possible. You can also get
accommodation by the company if they are available.

Best wishes...
27th February 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)?

i am 3rd year mechanical engineering student.i want to training in ongc,plz tell me what is the procedure to take training in ongc.
23rd March 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year mechanical engineering student from IIITDM Jabalpur.can someone please suggest some company in Mumbai where i should internship in summer vacations...
6th April 2011, 06:21 PM
Taurus007

hii

Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)
You can apply for vocational training program of ONGC by
sending the application form available on the Official website
of the ONGC(http://www.ongcindia.com/).
You have to download the form and after filling it you have to
forward the application form through the training and placement cell of
college. After receiving the letter , you will be alloted the trainee
position in ONGC based on the availability of the seats.
So, would suggest you to apply as soon as possible. You can also get
accommodation by the company if they are available.

good luck
16th April 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Would training depends on college standard or not? means i want to say that there is any prescribed list of colleges whose preferences are first.
17th June 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Is the branch of ONGC at dehradun have any vocational training progamme for the student of B.TECH(ECE) 2ND YEAR ?
22nd September 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of 3rd yr, electronics and instrumentation engg... plz suggest sum gud vocational training institutes...
28th September 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi
i m a 7th sem student, of (mech. branch), plz suggest me for upcoming training period n procedure too.
thanx
27th October 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

after getting into the site ,where to click to get the form
30th January 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd yr. mechanical student of Btech course. I wanna apply for summer training please tell me the link through where i can get the application form.as i'm unable to find it on ONGC home page.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?