15th August 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is good for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?

sir i am doing my bca final year and i want to do mba so i want to know which branch will be good for my life

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is best suitable to me in MBA being a candidate of BCA and not good in Programming?
  2. Detailed information, procedure and requirements to study MBA in UK for BCA final year student? -- [New]
  3. MBA or MCA: better option after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%?
  5. Which short term courses should I do having interest in Designing being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  6. Can I take admission for LLB course being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  7. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  8. For pursuing MBA what should I do BBA or BCA?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course?
  10. When will be the WIPRO WASE Exam? Am I eligible for this Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BCA?
  11. What is the scope in Air Force after doing BCA? I am pursuing BCA final year
  12. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  13. How to do MBA shipping and logistics after doing BCA final year
  14. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  15. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  16. Which branch is more suitable for me in ME being a candidate of pursuing final year BE with ECE stream?
  17. Can I apply for IAS being a candidate pursuing final year of BCA course?
  18. Which branch is better in MBA being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical branch?
15th August 2011, 11:37 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which branch is good for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am doing my bca final year and i want to do mba so i want to know which branch will be good for my life
After completing BCA doing MBA is a good option though as uptill now you only have technical knowledge now you can get a good knowledge as the MBA course will teach you about the managerial skills and also how to lead the organisation.

Being technically sound is always a good asset for a Management student. This will help while recruitment.

Coming to branch of specialization in MBA after completing BCA depends on your choice but as you asked the suggestion.

According to my view I suggest you too to pursue career in HR MBA. Because there is a lot of things you can do as a HR Manager.

I personally like the way they recruit the personnel who are fit for the position in their company.

Human Resource Management is the internal stream of Management Science

A person who want to do his MBA from any university will be give some options to select his/her specialization

->Finance

->HR

->Marketting

If you opt HR(Human Resource) management then you will get trained accordingly

The main Motto of Human Resource Management is

to utilize the Man power in an effective way so as to acheive the individual and organizational benefits

the HR is a very interesting and has a very bright full career

the works of HR managers are

->They do Selections

->They finalize the candidates

->They welcome new employees of an organization

->They continuously monitor the employees

accordingly they will upgrade or degrade ..i.e., promote or demote the professionals

and coming to pay scale of HR managers

they are paid highest in the organization

this is all about HR managers

So after completing your BCA getting into a stream which is very interesting will make your life more interesting .
I wish you will take up this Specialization.

Regards

~AdityA~
15th August 2011, 11:42 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which branch is good for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?

This depend on your interest which you have more interest you should join that. But more will be HR or IT branch will be better then the other branches.
15th August 2011, 11:49 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is good for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?

hi dear
after complete your BCA then if you move for higher study
then you go for MCA
but you have interested in MBA
so in MBA there is many specialization are there
HR
FINANCE
MARKETING
MANAGEMENT

all are very good branch for future............

Good college MBA:-

IIM,Ahemadabad
IIM,Kokatta
IIM,Pune
IIM,Lucknow........
15th August 2011, 11:56 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after complete your BCA then if you move for higher study
then you go for MCA
but you have interested in MBA
so in MBA there is many specialization are there
HR
FINANCE
MARKETING
MANAGEMENT

all are very good branch for future............

Good college MBA:-

IIM,Ahemadabad
IIM,Kokatta
IIM,Pune
IIM,Lucknow........
16th August 2011, 12:04 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
it branch is the best for you because you had done mca and in management conditions you can handled it easily.........
16th August 2011, 12:28 AM
saurabhkaushal333

mba in it is option for you because you do graduatio with mca and mca means master of computer application.so yo do mba in it you get more knowledge about the computers . their is lot of good job pakages in mba it . lot of mncs requried mba person.so mba is the best option good luck friend
16th August 2011, 12:28 AM
Sehwag6

Many branches are there in mba. They are finance, marketing, insurance, human resource, and operations
16th August 2011, 12:29 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Which branch is good for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?

Quote:
1. If you find employment with a U.S. firm and are living in the U.S., you are better off having them pay for your MBA. Most companies will invest in their employees and its a much cheaper route.

2. If you are an NRI and you haven't found employment, and are living in the U.S. then you should suck it up, get the MBA because it will make you more competitive on the market.

3. If you are in India and just wondering if you should apply to MBA programs (whereever that may be) yes, you should.

The bottom line about an MBA is that it's an easy degree to acquire and it makes you really marketable because of the skills you acquire in the process.
Source(s):
Myself, working in corporate America for more than a decade.
16th August 2011, 12:34 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after bca you can join in MBA there is good chance to get good job with high salary....
for this you have to apply for cat, mat, xat or etc...
entrance exam after which you can take admission in colleges ...
here there are top mba college in india...

good luck........
16th August 2011, 12:39 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

you can do MBA in the following branch after BCA course.

1.MBA in IT.

2.COMPUTER.

3.OPERATION.

4.Human research.

5.Finance.

etc.

all the best...........
16th August 2011, 01:00 AM
Harshita21

Being candidate of BCA the specialization suits you are:
HR and IT
10th September 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is good for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc(Info-Tech)
26th January 2012, 08:43 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You want to do MBA after BCA.

And your specialization should be MBA in IT (as it is involved with software field).

But at the same time I must also remind you that, MBA is also very costly.

And if you do not do MBA from the top B-schools of India then your degree will be of no value, thousands of students are doing jobs in small farms even after doing MBA.
So if you do MBA then do it from institutes like IIMs, FMS, XLRI.

The total fee for institutes like IIM is around 15 lacs.

The total fee for institutes like XLRI, FMS is 5 to 8 lacs.

The total fee for other institutes are 2 to 6 lacs.

So if you are sure enough that you can get chances in any of the above colleges, then you can go for MBA.

Otherwise you can do MCA...it is 3 years course and less costly than MBA and also related to software field.
27th January 2012, 07:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You have completed BCA so you have lots of specialization .You can go for IT or HR specialization which are better for you.The other specialization are given below.You can choose any of these specialization.

MBA in Consulting

MBA in Communications

MBA in Entrepreneurship

MBA in Finance

MBA in HR

MBA in International Business

MBA in Marketing

MBA in Operations

MBA in Pharma

MBA in Real Estate

MBA in Systems

MBA in Media Management

MBA in Criminal Justice

MBA in Engineering

MBA in Banking

MBA in Hospitality and Tourism

All of these specializations have their own importance.
So option for one you will be comfortable with.
29th January 2012, 12:17 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

ya....................... sure you can pursue for C.A. after completing your +2............
first you have to register for C.P.T with ICAI.....
after clearing tht again you have to register for ipcc/pcc withh ICAI.
BUT ACC. TO THE NEW RULE.................YOU CAN'T DO YOUR ARTICLESHIP WITH YOUR GRADUATION................

B.Com will give you benefit in jobs.......
and you can do executive M.B.A after C.A (1 year course)
30th January 2012, 12:51 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

M.B.A. in marketing field is very best option according to you. is very good option in now time and also in future time. by this field u can make mony how much u want. so best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?