9th January 2014, 10:55 PM
Ab.221

How to do my vocational training after pursuing B.Tech degree

Im Abhishek.s.nair .Im persuing my B-tech degree (3rd year 6th semester).I want to do my vocational training from following organisation.
1)ONGC
2)IOC

Pls guide me through.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  2. Information about vocational training in HR from DRDO?
  3. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  4. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  5. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  6. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  7. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC?
  8. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  9. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  10. List of organizations offering vocational training program in winter for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil, 2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur
  11. How to do summer training in DMRC? I am pursuing B.Tech in Civil
  12. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  13. Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?
  14. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any vocational or industrial training needed in CSE branch? Which training and institute is the best?
  16. Training process in all the reputed companies?
  17. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. Which summer training program would be best for me? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream
31st January 2018, 07:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do my vocational training after pursuing B.Tech degree

You are required to follow the below given procedure to get vocational training from ONGC:
1. First of all, you must have following documents to apply training in ONGC:

1.1 Recommendation letter from your current institute.
1.2 Mark sheet of 12th standard.
1.3 Mark sheet of last semester you have passed.

2. You have to visit the official website of ONGC and apply for training by filling the form available there.

3. The application must be submitted positively before the due date.

4. The application submission starts from 1st February and last date of application submission on 15th April.

5. The final list of eligible candidates will be published on or before 10th May.

6. You can start the training if your name is shortlisted by the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?