4th June 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MSc maths from Alagappa University by distance education?

am i eligible for ugc csir net exam 2012 after doing M.Sc maths from alagappa university by distance education in 2006

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MSc interior design from PTU university by distance education
  2. Can I apply for CSIR-NET after distance exam in M.Sc.? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  3. Will I be eligible for CSIR UGC NET?
  4. Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MBA in finance from Madhurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu by distance education
  5. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR/UGC NET if studying M.Sc in Geoinformatics?
  6. NET exam after MCA from distance education and M.Phil with 68% and 63% marks respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for CSIR/UGC NET?
  8. Am i eligible for NET exam after doing MSc Maths from Chitrakoot University by distance education?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for both UGC CSIR NET and UGC NET exam after doing MSc In Marine Science? If I score 55% in BSc Microbiology will I face any problem to appear for lectureship or JRF?
  10. Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam in life sciences? I have completed MSc Zoology
  11. Can I be eligible to appear for UGC NET exam? I have scored 66%
  12. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  14. Am I eligible to takeup UGC NET exam in computer science? I have completed MSc in computer science
  15. What is the CSIR net eligibility?
  16. How to join MSc in distance education after doing B.Ed in Alagappa University?
  17. Which one is best UGC NET or CSIR NET? How to prepare? Best books?
  18. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?
6th June 2012, 10:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MSc maths from Alagappa University by distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible for ugc csir net exam 2012 after doing M.Sc maths from alagappa university by distance education in 2006
Allagappa University is an UGC recognized university and the courses offered through distance mode by the university are approved by the Distance Education Council of India, which makes the degree/diploma awarded by the university acceptable on all India basis for Jobs, Higher Studies,Competitive Examinations as well as all various other Entrance Examination conducted on national level. Since you have completed your M.Sc program in Mathematics, you can be considered eligible for the National Eligibility Test for Mathematical Sciences conducted jointly by the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research and University Grant Commission provided you have scored 55% or more in the qualifying examination. However, if you belong to SC/ST category, having scored 50% will make you eligible to take the test.

In order to see the model question paper of Mathematics Sciences, Click Here.

For Syllabus of Mathematical Sciences, Click Here.

For further information, refer to the official website of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research.
13th July 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MSc maths from Alagappa University by distance education?

Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing B.E in E&TC?
6th August 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MSc from IILM Uni it is valid for govt job
12th August 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for net exam after doing Msc math in distance education from madurai kamraj university
12th August 2012, 10:45 PM
yogesh8955347778

Allagappa University is an UGC recognized university and the courses offered through distance mode by the university are approved by the Distance Education Council of India, which makes the degree/diploma awarded by the university acceptable on all India basis for Jobs, Higher Studies,Competitive Examinations as well as all various other Entrance Examination conducted on national level. Since you have completed your M.Sc program in Mathematics, you can be considered eligible for the National Eligibility Test for Mathematical Sciences conducted jointly by the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research and University Grant Commission provided you have scored 55% or more in the qualifying examination. However, if you belong to SC/ST category, having scored 50% will make you eligible to take the test.
13th August 2012, 07:47 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

My friend completing post graduation via distance mode is not an issue when applying for the National Eligibility Test. All you need is a post graduation degree and meet the other requirements in order to appear for the National Eligibility Test.

The UGC-NET exam is conducted for two reasons. One reason is for candidates who want admission for PhD course and those who wish to apply for lecturer job in central government colleges.

If teaching is your passion then you can apply for the National Eligibility Test. If cracked, you would be able to get job in central government colleges. However the most important part is cracking the exam.

National Eligibility Test is one of the toughest entrance exams in India. Its not just about the syllabus that makes NET so difficult to crack. The high competition due to more than 5 lakh students appearing for it also make it a difficult exam to crack.

You would need to read lots of book, solve sample question papers and study previous years question papers in order to crack the National Eligibility Test. Most of the study material related to NET exam can be downloaded via internet. Alternatively you have the option to join some coaching center that would help you prepare for the exam.

Eligibility:

1. Candidate must be citizen of India.

2. Candidates from Bhutan, Nepal and Tibet can also apply however they would have to submit certificate of eligibility from central government of India.

3. You must have a post graduate degree.

4. You need to score at least 55 percent in PG course.

5. Candidates from reserved category need 50 percent marks.

6. Those in final year of PG course may also apply for National Eligibility Test.

7. However such candidates need to submit post graduate degree within 2 years of appearing in NET exam. Unable to do so, such candidate would be disqualified.

8. You should apply for same subject in which you completed post graduation.

9. The Age Limit for JRF is 28 years.

10. There is no age limit for lecturer.
13th August 2012, 09:55 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing M.Sc. Math from Allagappa University by distant education as this university is approved by UGC and also by Distant Education Council of India.

NET - NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST is conducted by CSIR(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) two times a year for selection of Lectureship and award to Junior Research Fellowship(JRF).

The candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed Post Graduation Degree in the respective subject with 55% marks(50% for SC/ST candidate), is eligible to apply for CSIR NET for following stream:-

-MATHEMATICAL SCIENCE
-CHEMICAL SCIENCE
-EARTH SCIENCE
-LIFE SCIENCE
-PHYSICAL SCIENCE

The candidate applying for lectureship has no restriction to upper age but candidate applying for JRF should be within the age of 28 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.csirhrdg.res.in
13th August 2012, 11:36 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Allagappa University is an UGC recognized university and the courses offered through distance mode by the university are approved by the Distance Education Council of India, which makes the degree/diploma awarded by the university acceptable on all India basis for Jobs, Higher Studies,Competitive Examinations as well as all various other Entrance Examination conducted on national level.
14th October 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MSc interior design from punjab technical University (PTU) by distance education? AND what is the age limit for lecturer ?
15th October 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MBA in finance from Madhurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu by distance education.

Rajesh
30th August 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello...!!
I am going to start Pg course(MSc maths) from shridhar university...
I want to know wether i will be eligible for CSIR UGC NET after getting masters degree from this university or not??
plz do tell me soon...!!!
2nd October 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed m.sc(mathematics with application in computer science) from ignou. am i eligible for ugc csir net exam
29th November 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for csir net exam after doing ma mathematics
20th April 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ugc csir net after having scored 54.83% in MA Maths from RML university
22nd July 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I am eligible for uUGC CSIR NET Exam after doing MSc chemistry from Nalanda Open University by distence education?
23rd December 2014, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I did my UG degree BCA in regular ,now am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MSc ComputerScience from Alagappa University by distance ?
7th January 2019, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MSc maths from MahatmaGandhi University by distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?