1st February 2011, 06:39 PM
paulose

Will backlogs affect me in seeking a good job in future?

sir
i hav got some back papers and how far it affect while seeking for a good job

Pleaes reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  2. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  3. Backlogs and a year gap how bad will it affect my job opportunities?
  4. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will there be a problem if I have backlogs in 5th semester to do higher studies in future?
  6. If I lie to the company about my backlogs then will it affect my chances during the interview?
  7. After MS can I do PhD or whether backlogs of graduation will affect?
  8. Will 6.5 pointer in first year of B.Tech affect my future? Is it necessary to get 8 pointer to get a job in a good company?
  9. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  10. Can I study M.Tech if having backlogs in 1st year of B.Tech? Will this affect at the time of getting job?
  11. Failed 3rd B.Arch, Will it affect job placement?
  12. If failed in 3rd B.Arch will it affect job placement?
  13. Revaluation of pending backlogs will affect me in attending Campus placements?
  14. Will backlogs affect my job prospect? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  16. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  17. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  18. What to do after clearing all the backlogs of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with 58% in final year?
3rd February 2011, 07:36 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will backlogs affect me in seeking a good job in future?

dear friend,

yes of course backlogs will affect ur job in future.
As long as you are in your college or institution your training & placement department may manipulate your marks so that you don't have any backlogs.But as soon as you complete your college career you have to clear all the papers to seek for a job.Besides,if your university has some facilities for skipping of subjects then you can take their help to get rid of backlogs.

Thanks...
2nd March 2011, 08:06 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi friend,

At first ,i want to suggest you to clear all the backlog papers until now before you pass out from your college.

Though in some time ,you will cover up this drawback of your degree course,this will certainly affect your career in many ways.

It is only you who will have to do all the remedy works for it by doing extra training courses on your subjects and increase your knowledge in them.

Some companies allow n=maximum two backlogs through out the degree course. But you have to try outside if you don't get chance in the on-campus placement drives.

May be you have to start from a small organization and then after some years of experience you can get a satisfied and worthy job. That means,with patience you have to wait.

So keep on searching for opportunities and increase your knowledge about your subjects day by day.

Best of luck!!
4th March 2011, 07:37 PM
sachin2places

Hello......well backlogs is itself a negative word and it is better to get rid of them as soon as possible.Your tainted past can definitely affect the brightness of your future.
It is adviceable to first complete your backlogs and then go for interviews because if you go without doing that no one will trust you about whether you are a hardworker or not.
There is also some luck factor involved.You never know! tomorrow you may be the guy earning the maximum in the whole country but it is better not to give the interviewer any chance to nail you down.Be optimistic and more work oriented than being result oriented.
All the best.
12th April 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

iam doing my btech 3 year .a have a backlog of 1 subject.can i have a chance to acquire a good job in mnc's that is for information technology students
19th April 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i already got placed in a good company, if i get any arrear in last semester, will it affect me?
29th June 2011, 11:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

First of all its not clear which course you are doing. Also which year are you in. Now definitely back logs can affect you are career if you don’t take immediate action. See there are companies which do not allow candidates with backlogs to appear for interview even. But still there is hope. There are lots of other companies which will allow you to sit for interview, but keeps a clause that you need to clear your backlogs before the joining date.
15th July 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

sir
i hav cleared all my backlogs in my 3rd year and now im in my final year..i was having 8backs..
will that have any effect in placements??
29th July 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i passed b. tech first year am i eligible for amie
24th December 2011, 04:40 PM
chint123

i want to suggest you to clear all the backlog papers until now before you pass out from your college.Though in some time ,you will cover up this drawback of your degree course,this will certainly affect your career in many ways.
It is only you who will have to do all the remedy works for it by doing extra training courses on your subjects and increase your knowledge in them.
Some companies allow n=maximum two backlogs through out the degree course. But you have to try outside if you don't get chance in the on-campus placement drives.
May be you have to start from a small organization and then after some years of experience you can get a satisfied and worthy job. That means,with patience you have to wait.
7th March 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

My son is having backlogs in be degree. he is passed out in 2013. how can i improve him or can i suggest him to do arts degree in distance education
16th March 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,
I am a CSE student.I have got 1 backlog in 1st year and 2nd year and 3rd year odd semester.Now I am in 3rd year 6th semester,and i will clear my 1 backlog in 7th semester.Till now I am 6.5 holder . Would I get any problem during placements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?