19th January 2011, 11:13 AM
tanmay1988

Can I sit for GATE ETC exam if I am from Electronics and Instrumentation branch?

i am in applied electronics and intrumentation branch.its very much similar to etc branch.90% of course is same.so can i sit in exam in etc branch?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I sit for GATE ETC exam if I am from Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  2. Can I sit for Electronics branch exam if I am a electronics and instrumentation engineering student?
  3. Is this possible to appear for GATE Exam to pursue M.Tech having completed B.Tech in Instrumentation 3 years back?
  4. Subject wise books for GATE Instrumentation 2015 exam
  5. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
  6. Syllabus of GATE Instrumentation entrance exam? Which books to refer?
  7. Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?
  8. Which branch should I go for in M.Tech if I am graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  9. What kind of posts are available in PSU through GATE for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  10. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  11. Can I change my Branch from Electronics Instrumentation Engineering to Electronics Telecommunication Engineering? -- [New]
  12. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  13. Best books to be referred fro student electronics and instrumentation department for GATE exam
  14. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  15. Model Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. What should I do to prepare for IES with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  17. Am I eligible for JTO exam after passing B.Tech with Applied Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  18. PSU exams after BE in Electronics and Instrumentation branch -- [Most Discussed]
8th April 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I sit for GATE ETC exam if I am from Electronics and Instrumentation branch?

can i give the exam during my second year of ec engineering?
13th May 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I sit for GATE ETC exam if I am from Electronics and Instrumentation branch?

Can I sit for GATE ETC exam if I am from Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
15th June 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

A STUDENT WHO HAS A DEGREE OF B.TEC IN ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMINICATION COULD GIVE GATE EXAM ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?