10th June 2012, 10:31 PM
afshaan naaz

Information about M.Tech admission? I have completed MSc Microbiology

plz sir ..plz give me detail information about m.tech admission.
i m completed my m.sc in microbiolgy,can i take admission in m.tech biotechnolgy?????????
if yes,then which institute in maharashtra and karnataka provide this course.
and also tell me which is best for me whether p.hd or m.tech???????
and what is scope of this???????
plz tell me............appropriate discussion which is suitable for me....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  3. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  4. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  5. Can I take admission in M.Sc Microbiology in Singapore? -- [New]
  6. Information about M.Tech admission? I have completed MSc Microbiology
  7. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  8. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  10. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  12. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  13. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  14. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  15. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  17. Can I do MBA or LLB after completing MSc in microbiology?
  18. Which entrance exam should I give to opt for admission in Mumbai for MSc in Microbiology?
6th August 2012, 09:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about M.Tech admission? I have completed MSc Microbiology

Quote:
Originally Posted by afshaan naaz View Post
plz sir ..plz give me detail information about m.tech admission.
i m completed my m.sc in microbiolgy,can i take admission in m.tech biotechnolgy?????????
if yes,then which institute in maharashtra and karnataka provide this course.
and also tell me which is best for me whether p.hd or m.tech???????
and what is scope of this???????
plz tell me............appropriate discussion which is suitable for me....

There are various Institutions which offers M.Tech program in Biotechnology. The duration of the program is two years. Since, you have completed M.Sc in Microbiology, you are eligible to apply for the M.Tech program in Biotechnology. Institute such as VIT, offers the program and candidate seeking to appear to the course must have completed the qualifying Examination from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission is based on VIT Master's Entrance Examination [VITMEE] conducted by VIT in major cities across India.

Hence, for detail information regarding admission procedure one must refer to the official website of the University of Concern.

Candidate seeking to pursue Phd program, must have completed the Masters Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institution. Admission is based on Entrance test and Personal Interview. There are various Universities which considers candidates who hold a M.Phil Degree along side the Masters.
17th December 2012, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about M.Tech admission? I have completed MSc Microbiology

sir i have completed msc in microbiolgy is it right for me to do mtec or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?