5th February 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot after studying Management in 11th standard?

dear sir,
i'm studying in grade xi with mgmt stream but i'm interested in pilot now is there any option to be a pilot?

8th February 2011, 10:41 AM
rauny.singh

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after studying Management in 11th standard?

Hey,

You cannot enter any Pilot course such as PPL,CPl without having at least 50% in PCMB in XII grade. However, you can always try applying based on your specialization into your favorite aeronautical company and who knows you might be instead of being the pilot managing all the flights!!
28th March 2011, 11:28 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

"Since you are a Management student, you can not become Pilot"

There are total 3 stages for getting Licence to become Pilot. Each has its own eligibility criteria.

Stage I

Student Pilot License (SPL): It is an exam conducted by most of flying clubs. It cobers theoretical papers on subjects like- Air Regulations, Air Navigation etc. (Pilot Aptitude Test).

Eligibility: Candidate must be at least 16 years of age and must have passed 10th. A medical certificate of fitness, security clearance and a bank guarantee if Rs. 10,000/- are required.

Stage II

Private Pilot License (PPL): After acquiring SPL students will proceed towards PPL for the intial flying training. A Teacher/Instructor will be there to teach you the Practical aspects of flying a Aircraft.
Eligibility: 10+2 and Meidcal fitness certificate from AFCME or IAM.

Stage III

Commercial Pilot License (CPL): A student can get his/her CPL after completing flying training of about 129 hours. to complete 250 hours of flying.

Eligibility: 12th pass with at least 60% aggregate and must also have studied Mathematics and Physics, means science students. Candidate must also have PPL with at least flying experience of 3 years. Age should be 18-30 years and a Medical Clearance must be obtained from AFCME, New Delhi or IAM, Banglore.

So, as you can see you are only eligible for SPL. But SPL is nothing but the first stage towards your Pilot dreams.

Regards
~Faiyaz~

28th March 2011, 01:29 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Eligibility: 12th pass with at least 60% aggregate and must also have studied Mathematics and Physics, means science students.

So you will have to change your field and re do 11th class with PCM.
28th March 2011, 01:30 PM
devendergora

You are not eligible for becoming PILOT, you should have PCM in 11th and 12th.
29th July 2011, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the cost of studying pilot training
4th September 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

now i am 18 year old doing 11th science but problem is 10th passed i taking one year gap i wont interest to be pilot
please help me how can i do?............................................... .................................................. ...............................NITIN
7th November 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

hi, this is mujeeb. I wanted to become a pilot right from my birth but due to some economical problm i had to take comerce. Even today i've my dream of becoming a pilot.what to do?
12th June 2020, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Can we become a pilot after completing bhm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?