16th June 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What subjects I should choose in 11th standard to become a pilot in future?

What subjects I should choose in 11th standard to become a pilot in future? Can you please guide me with the right information which I have to follow? Awaiting for the quick response soon as possible. Thank you. Please answer me back.

18th June 2016, 04:26 PM
13precious

Default Re: What subjects I should choose in 11th standard to become a pilot in future?

You must choose science subjects (Physics,chemistry & maths) in 11th standard.

Eligibility criteria to become pilot:-

You must have passed 12th with at least 60% marks in PCM subjects.After completing 12th you can appear NDA examination.This exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year.

Age should be 16.5 to 19.5 years.
25th March 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What subjects I should choose in 11th standard to become a pilot in future?

I am verge of completing SSC examination this year. I am very confused to choose my career mode after 10th. I am in need of perfect guidance. Awaiting for your quick response.
6th April 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I have money problem then what steps should I take to become a pilot only after completion my 12
29th December 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I am want to become airline pilot what subject I will choose to become airline pilot pls give me guidance we don't have much money so what should I have to to after 10th class please reply as fast you can
14th April 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I did not have money i am poor and i got in 10th 85 percent and in intermediate i got 80 percent can i get a seat in pilot training with low fees i will prove that i am an best pilot reply to me fast.
16th April 2018, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

What should we do after 12th class to make pilot in aeroplane and what condition in job of pilot?
21st September 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Still i am in 10th standard and cbse decided that we have to select basic maths and standard maths so what i have to choose. I am in confusion so please help me
9th October 2020, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

You should take Science stream (with Chemistry,Maths and Physics)
And for enrolling into 11th science stream your 10 board percentage must be greater than 80%
16th September 2022, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Compulsory topic in chemistry to become a pilit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?