17th February 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Design program for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

hello
i want to know about the course admision m.design
after finishing my btech civil engineering
i would like to get admission in m.design.
pls guide me to know about m.design.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  2. Procedure to get admission in M.Design program for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Post Graduation Diploma Program for B.Tech student?
  4. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  5. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  6. How to get admission in IIT program after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training program in a renowned manufacturing industry?
  8. What is the complete procedure to get admission for NRI student in Maharashtra Engineering College?
  9. Procedure for engineering admission in Tamilnadu for AP student?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college?
  11. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. How to take admission in DU for BSc Program? I have got 78% marks and overall percentage of 82% in PCM
  13. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
  14. Procedure to take admission in Vanasthali University for MBA Program?
  15. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  17. How to take admission in Rajasthan if I am a student of Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and fee structure details?
  18. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
30th May 2017, 11:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Design program for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

After completing B.Tech Civil Engineering with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university you are eligible to apply for master of design course. With this eligibility you have to appear for Common Entrance Examination for Design. Some institutes conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. The selection depends upon the marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview, so you have to prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?