22nd February 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?

I completed my intermediate with 623 marks.

I completed my d.ed also but the final exams are not conducted due to telangana note i want the details of when the d.ed exams & tet are conduct by government & what jobs are there with inter in government sector?

Related Questions:
4th March 2015, 09:45 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my intermediate with 623 marks.

I completed my d.ed also but the final exams are not conducted due to telangana note i want the details of when the d.ed exams & tet are conduct by government & what jobs are there with inter in government sector?
Yes, you are eligible. Because students who are in the final year can apply for the government job. But make sure that you are doing 3 year diploma course. This type of entrance exams is conducted in almost all states.

Since D.Ed is a certificate level education course you will have lots of opportunities in education sector. Once you have selected in the exam, you may place as education counselor, teacher assistant, article writer and librarian. Usually these types of exams are conducted in the month of august and September and notification will be released in the month of June or July. You can also go for higher degree programs in respective subjects and after that you can join in schools or in an institute as teachers.
15th May 2015, 10:08 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?

D.ed is diploma in education . The duration of the course is 2 years. The coming year it would be 4 years course.
This course helps the person to get the career oppurtunity in teaching post in private and govt sector.
The candidate eligible to teach for lower classes i.e primary section (1-5th standard)
For this:- student has to be passed in 12th or intermediate with good %.
31st August 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir will i be able to get good jobs n salary after doing d.ed course from government college of gulburga university karnataka? Can i appear for ctet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?