28th December 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company

I am working in a construction company , whether its useful to do part-time Mtech in structural engineering or i have to go for full time course. I have last year valid gate score card too , so which institute will be good to pursue above course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  2. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  3. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  4. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  5. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  6. How to do M.Tech in Structural engineering at Correspondence?
  7. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  8. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  9. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  10. Is this possible for me to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering being a candidate having completed 12th class with science stream in 2004 and working with a Construction Company? List of Colleges offering this course? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of private polytechnic colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  13. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  14. Which are the colleges offering Part time masters in Structural Engineering in Bangalore?
  15. How to pursue Ph.D in Electronics or related branches of Engineering in part time or distance mode?
  16. Anna university colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E structural engineering through correspondence and part time?
  17. Colleges offering Part-time M.Tech courses in Environmental Engineering and Structural Engineering in Karnataka?
  18. Can I do B.Tech part time from AMIE? -- [New]
23rd February 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company

part time Mtech in structural Engg in dehradun
?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?