26th May 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

can I attend TTO exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?

I am an electronics and communication engineer, can i attend the rto examination????

Related Questions:
  1. Can i attend BOE exam after doing B.Em in electronics and communication
  2. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. What are the courses that I can opt after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Should I prepare for IAS or IES exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?
  8. How to do M.E in Anna University? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering
  9. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  10. Can I join NPTI after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  11. How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?
  12. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  13. Can I do my M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? Is it possible to do M.Tech in AE after passing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  15. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  16. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. ESE eligibility for the computer science std?
  18. Can I apply for Technical branch in AFCAT after passing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
6th October 2015, 01:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: can I attend TTO exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?

>> Regional Transport Office (RTO) examination is conducted by the State Public Service Commission.

>> Yes you can attend RTO exam after passing electronics and communication engineering.

>> For this examination, Candidates must be complete Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and communication).

>> Candidates age limit between 18 to 32 years

>> The following are different posts in RTO as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>..

1. Clerk
2. Judicial
3. Sub Assistant
7th October 2015, 07:08 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: can I attend TTO exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?

Yes you are eligible for this exam .RTO stands for Regional Transport Officer.

Qualification Required:-Candidate must have qualified in B.Tech in any specialization .
Age should between 21 to 32 years.
Final selection for RTO on the basis of written exam & Interview.After clearing this exam you can get post like Clerk,Assistant & Judical .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?