24th June 2012, 02:53 PM
supratim tripathi

How to get a job outside India after doing masters in Operative Dentistry?

I have done my masters in Operative Dentistry and is looking for job outside India where i can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government jobs available to me after completing BDS?
  2. Scope of Laser Dentistry in India after doing masters in Laser Dentistry from Abroad? How much investment is required to do the course?
  3. Can I do masters in Dentistry in Bangkok after completion of BDS in India? -- [New]
  4. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  5. Can I do Masters in Forensic Dentistry after the completion of BDS? Required Entrance Exam for this purpose?
  6. How to do Ph.D degree after completing masters degree in dentistry
  7. How to do Ph.D degree after completing masters degree in dentistry?
  8. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  9. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  10. Can't we work in US or UK after doing MS there?
  11. Requirements for Post Graduation in Dentistry from US?
  12. How can I do PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS in India? List of universities which offer PhD in Dentistry in India?
  13. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  15. What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?
  16. Is it possible to study dentistry after Bachelor of science degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the available job options in USA and UK after doing BDS from India?
  18. List of universities which offers Ph.D in Dentistry?
3rd July 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job outside India after doing masters in Operative Dentistry?

HAI I HAVE COMPLETED MY MDS (ORAL MEDICINE AND RADIOLOGY) WHAT IS JOB OPPURTUIUNITY IN CANNADA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?