8th May 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in Dentistry in Bangkok after completion of BDS in India?

Rite now m an internee in AP. i want to pursue masters in bangkok. is indian bds degree recognized in bangkok for masters admission. scope of that degree once i come back to india? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Masters in Forensic Dentistry after the completion of BDS? Required Entrance Exam for this purpose?
  2. Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?
  3. How can I do PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS in India? List of universities which offer PhD in Dentistry in India?
  4. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
  5. How to practice dentistry in UK after doing BDS?
  6. Requirements for Post Graduation in Dentistry from US?
  7. What is the scope of forensic dentistry? What are the job opportunities after BDS?
  8. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  9. Where is more scope in Dentistry, in India or Abroad? Any recognition for people who have completed BDS in India or Abroad?
  10. Work nature in public health dentistry for BDS intern?
  11. Can I take admission in any private dental college in Kerala without writing any entrance exam?
  12. How to get a job outside India after doing masters in Operative Dentistry?
  13. Scope of Laser Dentistry in India after doing masters in Laser Dentistry from Abroad? How much investment is required to do the course?
  14. Scope of BDS in foreign countries? Jobs and salaries for Dentists in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the available job options in USA and UK after doing BDS from India?
  16. Scope in PG in Public Health Dentistry? Which colleges in India offer the course?
  17. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  18. Is there any Post Graduate Diploma course in Dentistry after BDS?
29th December 2017, 10:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in Dentistry in Bangkok after completion of BDS in India?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the Masters degree in Dentistry from Bangkok after the completion of BDS course from India, there is no issue about it.
In order to be eligible for MDS course in Bangkok, candidates must have to complete their BDS course from a recognized University.
Eligible candidates then have to qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination in order to get admission in different Universities offering the above mentioned course.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 6.5 band in the IELTS for Masters degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?