26th June 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Details about CDS exam? I am studying BSc Physics

Respected sir,my name is babu raj i am studing b.sc physics .My ambition is to become a indian air force pilot,please say the detail about the cds exam .My mail id Baburaj.paramasivan@gmail .com . Please help me sir

thanking you

by
P.baburaj
kadayanallur

3rd July 2012, 01:50 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about CDS exam? I am studying BSc Physics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,my name is babu raj i am studing b.sc physics .My ambition is to become a indian air force pilot,please say the detail about the cds exam .My mail id Baburaj.paramasivan@gmail .com . Please help me sir

thanking you

by
P.baburaj
kadayanallur
In order to write Combined Defense Services Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission, you must possess a bachelors degree. Since you are willing to join Indian Air Force through this examination, you must have studied Mathematics and Physics in the higher secondary level. If you have studied the prescribed subject in the higher secondary level and have completed bachelors degree program in any discipline from a recognized university, you will be considered eligible for Combined Defense Services Examination provided you are within the applicable age limit which is as follows:

Minimum eligible age: 19 years
Maximum age limit: 23 years

The examination is conducted twice a year and in order to know more it, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?