4th July 2012, 04:52 PM
shettysinchana

List of approved B.Tech distance education colleges for civil course?

Daer sir, Pl inform me the list of approved B-Tech distance education coleges for Civil Courses. pl tell whether Rajastan university is approved by AICTE ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer? -- [New]
  2. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  3. List of the approved universities of B.Tech Civil Engineering offering distance education?
  4. List of B.Tech distance education colleges approved from AICTE in Karnataka?
  5. How to do B.Tech civil in distance education system from AICTE approved institute
  6. How can I do civil engineering diploma as distance education
  7. List of AICTE approved Polytechnic colleges offering 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering course through distance education?
  8. List of AICTE approved distance education colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges for distance B.E in Civil Engineering in Visakhapatnam?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Tech/ME in Civil/Urban Development through distance education?
  11. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  12. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is distance education from Mahatma Gandhi Kasi Vidyapeeth, (khora, UP) approved by DEC and UGC ?
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil through distance education
  15. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  16. List of colleges in Maharashtra offering distance education program in Civil engineering?
  17. Any AICTE approved college from where I could do PG through distance education?
  18. List of B.Ed colleges approved by NCRT offering B.Ed course in distance education mode
5th July 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of approved B.Tech distance education colleges for civil course?

is there colledge or university which offers bio.tech through distance programs. what is there procedure?
1st November 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of approved B.Tech distance education colleges for civil course?

ICE Is approve by aicte for distance eduction for btech civil
20th April 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing my diploma final year in computer science and i want to get admission in Btech in computer science from any any correspondent college
19th October 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i have done distance b.e machanical under of u.a.e university,i want to know of this university valu of india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?