1st September 2011, 03:28 AM
haribhakta

Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?

sir,
i' m b.tech student in mechanical branch and want to do m.tech in aeronautical ? Is it posibl, even if i dnt take aeronautical as secilization paper in b.tech in mechanical?? Wat r d coleges and universities providing aeronautical study in india nd abroad as wel? What are the expanses for it??

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  2. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  3. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  4. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  5. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  6. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  7. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  8. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission? -- [New]
  9. How much marks should I get in GATE to do Aeronautical engineering?
  10. List of universities which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering with scholarship in Abroad?
  11. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  12. Detailed information about Aeronautical engineering after 9th standard? Qualification required in India or abroad to become Aeronautical engineer?
  13. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  14. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  15. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
14th December 2011, 10:57 PM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?

list of colleges ffering aeronautical engg.
IIT, Mumbai

IIT, Chennai

IIT, Kharagpur

IIT, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore

School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

For admission in the IITs,you must score in the JAM entrance test and a valid GATE score.

Other institutes conduct their own entrance test for admission to the M.Tech course.

All the best!!
25th December 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?

Is it possible to do B.Tech in
Aeronautical after doing diploma in
Mechanical engineering? which are the beat colleges in India?
10th January 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Gd mrng sir, i am now studyin b.tech ece. My dream is to become an aeronautical engineer.. Is it possible to take aerounatics course in M.tech after completing my b.tech. i am ECE group.

please give me soultion. from harikishore .kadapa.
28th May 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

can I do aerospace engineering after completing my btech in ECE
19th October 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
now i am studying btech 3 year mechanical branch.i have an aim to study aeronautical engineering after my btech.so tell me the colleges which r in ap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?