21st July 2012, 12:54 AM
agha123

What is the scope of BS Accounting and Finance

im 18 years old i wanna ask that is bachelors in acounting and finance a good option for me? does this feild has any scope ??

21st July 2012, 11:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of BS Accounting and Finance

Sure there is scope in the field of accounting and finance. As a graduate you will find opportunities in banks at the probationary officer level, finance executive in finance department of any type of organisation and also you have the option to make a career in the field of stock trading. If you plan to pursue higher studies you can choose between post graduation courses like M.Com, MBA and certificate courses like CA, CS, ICWA. You can pursue these certification courses along with graduation too. You should first decide on the area you would like to excel in and depending on that choose the appropriate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?