9th April 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting course? Scope of this Diploma course?

Sir,
I would like to know that I have to
give any entrance exam for taking
admission in Diploma course in Finance
and Accounting? I want to study this course.
And also tell me any scope of this course.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  3. Career opportunities for Diploma in Finance & Accounting and B.Com candidate?
  4. Can I get job in Corporate Accounting, Auditing, Business Finance and Income Tax Department after completing Diploma in Finance & Accounting on Graduation basis?
  5. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Finance & Accounting in Kolkata?
  6. From where I can study Diploma in Finance, Budget & Accounting course being a BBA student of Delhi University?
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
  8. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?
  10. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Accounting and Finance at Mumbai?
  11. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job in Railway? I have completed my B.Com and diploma in Accounting and finance
  13. Is Diploma in Business Process Outsourcing Finance and Accounting a good course? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. How can I relate Pastry Management with Accountancy if completed Diploma in Pastry Management & Accountancy?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Accounting in Bangalore University?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  17. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  18. Is there any PG Diploma courses available in Accounting and Finance to get job in Banking sector for F.Y.B.Com student?
9th May 2015, 12:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting course? Scope of this Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know that I have to
give any entrance exam for taking
admission in Diploma course in Finance
and Accounting? I want to study this course.
And also tell me any scope of this course.
With Regards-
Usually, no such entrance exam conducted for Diploma in Finance & Accounting course. However, some reputed university conducts their own entrance exam. So, It is based on a university which you are selected to get admission for the Diploma in Diploma in Finance & Accounting course. Such university will allot admission based on the score obtained in the entrance exam.
There is good scope available for Diploma in Finance & Accounting course in both the Private and Public Sectors as well. You can get jobs in various accounting and Financial Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?