7th August 2012, 01:39 PM
hemantasandhibigraha

Can I join B.Ed course after passing master of commerce, management of business administration?

I passed, Master of commerce, Management of business administration. Can i join BED course

20th May 2015, 09:17 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Ed course after passing master of commerce, management of business administration?

Yes,you can join B.Ed. course after passing master of commerce, management of business administration

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education.

The qualification required for B.Ed. course is Graduation degree with 50% marks in any stream from a recognized University.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is an undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.

There is no restriction on upper age limit and time of attempts for pursuing this degree .
10th September 2017, 07:58 PM
imdheeresh

Default Re: Can I join B.Ed course after passing master of commerce, management of business administration?

Dear aspirant
You can join B.Ed. course after passing master of commerce or management of business administration
The minimum qualification required for B.Ed. course is Graduation degree with 50% marks in any stream from a recognized University.
As B.Ed is an undergraduate academic degree which requires graduation for being a teacher in schools.
So left this thought and make preparation for entrance exam
Best of luck
Thnx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?