8th June 2011, 04:22 PM
PARAS SAMARIA

Which is a good MBA/MSc IT/MCA degree institute(Part time) in Jaipur?

Dear sir
i m psu employee in jaipur i want to get a mba/mscit/mca degree with a part time or distance education from a reputated instt
in jaipur
kindly tell me which instt.is better my office time is 10.00-06.00
i had done bsc(maths) 10 years ago.

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. How good is manipal Jaipur compared to manipal main campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best School in Jaipur for building a good career?
  3. Can I get a seat in any good branch at NIT, Jaipur in spot round counselling? My AIEEE AIR is 7181, state(Rajasthan) rank is 1000 and OBC rank is 1020
  4. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  5. List of good institutions I can get with RPET rank 15300(GEN) and rank 2800(female)?
  6. Names of the entrance exams for MPT in India? What is the pattern of the exam and how to prepare for it?
  7. List of good academic schools in Jaipur for joining 10th in CBSE board?
  8. How should I prepare for GATE computer science? Best coaching centers in Jaipur?
  9. Which is good to do degree course while working after diploma? Full time or part time? -- [New]
  10. Is LPU not good for studies after BCA? How is LPU as compared to Amity Jaipur?
  11. Sanskar School Jaipur is good for girls?
  12. Best option after completion of B.Pharmacy? I am doing B.Pharmacy from Visakhapatnam
  13. List of colleges along with their admission date, offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Jaipur or near by Jaipur? I have 41% marks in my graduation
  14. Which companies provide summer training in Rajasthan for B.Tech ECe students?
  15. What's the domicile for a candidate who have done 12th from Jaipur and their parents belong to Defense service?
  16. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  17. Colleges providing MSc. in Nanotechnology course in India?
  18. Which is the best coaching center for IES in Jaipur?
16th November 2011, 11:31 AM
rk6030

Default Re: Which is a good MBA/MSc IT/MCA degree institute(Part time) in Jaipur?

List of MCA/MBA colleges available here.
Attached Files
File Type: doc MBA colleges Jaipur.doc(72.0 KB, 93 views)
File Type: doc MCA Colleges in Rajasthan.doc(73.5 KB, 123 views)
14th December 2011, 09:18 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Which is a good MBA/MSc IT/MCA degree institute(Part time) in Jaipur?

MCA is better.

Because you have joined MCA in part time.

So you can do part time jobs in your leisure time

but this facility is not possible for other courses.

Because you can get high salary, less pressure, working environment is flexible for you.

This environment is a model for your future working style(AFTER MCA)

Then you can study at the same time.
good luck

study well
14th December 2011, 09:20 PM
rk6030

MCA is better.

Because you have joined MCA in part time.

So you can do part time jobs in your leisure time

but this facility is not possible for other courses.

Because you can get high salary, less pressure, working environment is flexible for you.

This environment is a model for your future working style(AFTER MCA)

Then you can study at the same time.
good luck

study well
13th June 2021, 08:14 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Hello friend
All masters degree which you have selected are good and being a part-time student you can do all these courses with your job.
I will suggest you to do these courses from Indira Gandhi National Open University which is a central universities and all courses are approved by UGC.
The admissions for the July 2021 sessions are now open you can find more details from the IGNOU website.
The regional centre of the Indira Gandhi National Open University is also available in Jaipur. You can select study centre in Jaipur also. You can also attend your classes if you want to join in study centre.
Website of Indira Gandhi National Open University is given here - www.ignou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?