21st February 2011, 11:52 PM
ankita tyagi

Admission to MCA in JNU after 2 back papers in BCA for final year student?

sir/madam,
iam a final year bca student i have two back papers to give and i have filled the jnu mca entrance form sir i would like to know that can i get the admission if i have cleared the entrance of jnu

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in MCA from JNU or JMU after passing intermediate with Arts? I am a student of BCA final year
  2. How to take admission in JNU for MCA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. May I apply for MCA entrance exams of BHU and JNU being in final year of BCA?
  4. Eligibility for doing BCA in JNU? How to apply for this course? What is the fee for BCA course in JNU? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for MCA at JNU? I am a student of BCA from PTU
  6. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA at JNU? Coaching institutes and previous year papers?
  7. Universities which will allow provisional admission in MCA after clearing the backlog papers of BCA?
  8. How to appear for JNU, NIMCET and BHU Entrance Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  9. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  10. What to do after BCA if I don't get admission in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is better for me between MCA and MBA? I am a BCA final year student
  12. Am I eligible to appear in JNU MCA entrance exam if scored 45 marks in 12th Maths?
  13. Modal test papers of entrance exam of MCA in JNU and DU?
  14. List of top colleges for MCA course in Surat? I'm in final year of BCA
  15. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  16. Universities or colleges for MCA(regular) with good placements after BCA?
  17. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  18. Am I eligible for JNU MCA Entrance Exam having completed 46% in 10th class, 61% in Intermediate and 60% in BCA?
24th March 2011, 05:41 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Admission to MCA in JNU after 2 back papers in BCA for final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankita tyagi View Post
sir/madam,
iam a final year bca student i have two back papers to give and i have filled the jnu mca entrance form sir i would like to know that can i get the admission if i have cleared the entrance of jnu
Dear friend yes you are surely eligible to take admission in JNU...............

but you must passed these backpaper before take admission then............

you can take admission in JNU BECAUSE JNU take back paper student you must clear at that time of admission..............

you should try it clear immediately...........
27th August 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to MCA in JNU after 2 back papers in BCA for final year student?

sir/madem
i am the student of BCA 2nd year and i want to get the addmission in jnu but my 10 2 perecntage with science(math) is 62.4% only. can i get addmission in jnu from MCA course?
please guide me. how i preapare the entrance test?
23rd December 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to MCA in JNU after 2 back papers in BCA for final year student?

After 10th can take direct final year BCA in correspondence.
22nd January 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Imp dates of entrance of mca
1st July 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year bca student i have two back papers to give and i have filled the jnu mca entance form sir i would like to know that can i get the admission if i have cleared the entrance of jnu
27th August 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I have a back paper in BCA 5th sem..Am i Applicable for Jeca??I have given Jeca & Also Ranked on it..Will there be any problem at the time of Counceling??
23rd March 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th with 58%,10 2 with 48% appearing B.C.A last semester exam will be held in June 2014.May I apply for MCA entrance exam in 2014 JNU ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?