10th August 2012, 02:32 PM
D.N.M.

What will be the last date for M.A.in Hindi Distance Education? Which are the universities providing this course?

What is the last date for M.A.in Hindi Distance Education? Which universities provide this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  2. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  4. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  5. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  6. Can I do LLB through correspondence?
  7. Possibilities to do M.Phil in distance education? Universities providing the opportunity?
  8. Universities providing M.Phil and Ph.D in Political Science through distance education?
  9. Universities offering Hindi Ph.D course in distance mode? How to apply for those universities?
  10. How to apply for B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering by Distance mode? Universities providing distance education for B.Tech in India?
  11. Universities providing M.Arch through distance mode?
  12. Procedure to take M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode? -- [New]
  13. Any colleges or universities providing technical education through distance?
  14. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?
  15. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  16. Which of the following universities offering distance education course?
  17. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  18. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
29th June 2017, 02:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the last date for M.A.in Hindi Distance Education? Which are the universities providing this course?

The name of best distance university for you to study M.A.in Hindi Distance Education are given below.

** Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla

** Kurukshetra University, Haryana

** Panjab University, Candigarh

** University of Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir

** University of Kashmir

** Punjabi University

As per my knowledge, the tentative last date for M.A.in Hindi Distance Education is in the month of April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?