5th December 2011, 06:13 PM

Any colleges or universities providing technical education through distance?

Hi, I am simple B.sc holder ,Now i want to take technical education through distance .I am working in Foundry from 6 years .so kindly suggest me any college or university which provide such education through distance.Also kindly tell me any university which provide diploma in foundry through distance.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  2. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  3. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  4. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  5. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Ed through Distance Education in India?
  7. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  8. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  9. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  10. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this? -- [New]
  11. Universities providing M.Phil and Ph.D in Political Science through distance education?
  12. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  13. How may I apply for Ph.D course in psychology? Is there any provision for pursuing part time Ph.D course?
  14. Colleges providing LLB course through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course?
  16. Possibilities to do M.Phil in distance education? Universities providing the opportunity?
  17. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
  18. Information regarding the colleges providing LLB course through distance education?
1st August 2012, 05:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any colleges or universities providing technical education through distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi, I am simple B.sc holder ,Now i want to take technical education through distance .I am working in Foundry from 6 years .so kindly suggest me any college or university which provide such education through distance.Also kindly tell me any university which provide diploma in foundry through distance.

The Karnataka State Open University, offers Diploma and B.Tech degrees in various Technical departments. The University is a University Grant Commission [UGC] and Distance Education Council [DEC] recognized Institution and also have their study centers located in various parts of the country.

Since, you are B.Sc graduate you may look to pursue B.Tech program. The duration of the course is four years and comprises of eight semesters. The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to the B.Tech program is a pass in the +2 level of Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidate who hold a degree [B.Sc] with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, are eligible to enroll themselves directly in to the third semester through Lateral entry scheme.

The University offers B.Tech in following departments:

Electronics & Telecommunication
Electrical
Computer Science
IT
Aeronautics
Automobile
Mechanical
Civil
Chemical

For detail information one may refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.

For detail information regarding the nearest study centers refer tot he following Link.
1st August 2012, 06:15 PM
sandy20071

Default Re: Any colleges or universities providing technical education through distance?

You can go for ignou university for distance mode.
28th October 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

is bbdu is eligible for technical education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?